Ibanez 2021 models (Headless!)

• Thread starter bastardbullet
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ataraxia2320

Reaction score
I'm just stoked that they have the PRS scale length of 25". Was looking for a fixed bridge Squier to throw some eric johnson pickups into but the scale length and the price to value ratio won me over instantly. 3 weeks before they are in stock at thomann. Can't wait.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

I play music

Reaction score
Finally a Strat without the shitty trem that most people don't use anyway
I'm just stoked that they have the PRS scale length of 25". Was looking for a fixed bridge Squier to throw some eric johnson pickups into but the scale length and the price to value ratio won me over instantly. 3 weeks before they are in stock at thomann. Can't wait.
probably they went a bit shorter because in that price range they are aiming at kids also

Justaguitarist

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the RG5320C look pretty good? Idk I like the way that metallic blue looks with the chrome hardware, though I usually prefer black hardware. Also the pickup covers match the hardware and it´s cool that they´re starting to use stainless steel frets. Most of the Indo and some of the Prestige models kind of look like shit though.

Last edited:

Latest posts