Ibanez 2023 Models ! What would you like to see ?

• Thread starter Inanimate100
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TrevorT

Reaction score
I concur. Kind of like how the lower end Prestiges used to look in the 2000s and early 2010s. We don’t all want to fancy Fishmans and weird finishes. I can be content with a plain dark finish, nice rosewood neck, V pickups (which I’ll switch out anyway), and AANJ. No bright colors and no tilt joint Genesis for me!
I think that J-Line RG that came our a little while ago had a tilt neck joint unfortunately (which is also my only gripe with the Genesis models).

DCM_Allan

Sol Invictus
Reaction score
last year I did the forum for Ibanez 2022 and said that we’ll have Prestige RGAs reverse headstocks, I was told that were delayed to 2023

KentBrockman

Bite back with Kent Brockman!
Reaction score
An emerald green lining for the Prestige case would be cool. Purple would be nice as well.

I have a whole bunch of the red ones, a few black ones, and one grey (Prestige Deluxe case...feels so cheap in comparison...ew) and I am yet to get my hands on a blue-lined one.

Oh and they better give me my damn blue multi-tool!!

Dayn

Reaction score
That 27-fret white Ibanez ticks so many of my boxes, though to be a typical SSO-user, it'd be perfect with 7 strings. But in any event, it'll probably be $3,500 or $4,000 AUD in Australia.

But in any event, if Ibanez are going to be putting out all this crazy stuff, I'm all for it.

Mboogie7

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Reaction score
on the slightest off chance... any leaks/news for us lefties?

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Did you notice if it was a guitar or bass preamp?
I'd like to say guitar considering it was the same guy with the RGA and AZ video, but sadly I can't say for sure. I didn't even click on the video, as I was way too focused on the other two.

Reaction score
Those three were the only ones I was able to find this year. There was also some preamp pedal Ibanez is releasing too, but I didn't look into it much before it was taken down.
What 3 guitars?, I only got to see the RGA one. Where the others from the AZ videos? Those AZ videos were sooo 2021... 😁