Ibanez LACS RGA 7-String Dino Cazares

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
Nick question about the pickup.

Dino had from LACS one with SD logo, and standard pole pieces.
That was some proto of Machete sig pickup?

978659c51360de63a345ed0360380e22.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nick question about the pickup.

Dino had from LACS one with SD logo, and standard pole pieces.
That was some proto of Machete sig

Dino was kind enough to install one of his new Machete pickups in this guitar before he sent it to me. The original one that was in there was a Duality.

Mayhew

Reaction score
ive been trying, unsuccessfully, for years to get them to do an RGA spot run (not including the J-Custom one). We were close at this years NAMM ,but COVID fucked everything up. Now theyre not doing ANY runs for a while.
We know you've been plugging away doing the peoples work, trying to get us a prestige RGA. You're like our guitar fairy grandmother making wishes come true. I just rewatched Inception and I'm pretty sure that's the only way it's gonna get done. You're gonna have to sneak into their dreams and make them think they thought of the idea first.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
Fueling my never ending love for ash. That thing looks fantastic.

decoy205

Reaction score
Thanks for showing this one. It is awesome and love the specs.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
We know you've been plugging away doing the peoples work, trying to get us a prestige RGA. You're like our guitar fairy grandmother making wishes come true. I just rewatched Inception and I'm pretty sure that's the only way it's gonna get done. You're gonna have to sneak into their dreams and make them think they thought of the idea first.

Haha, I try!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
This guitar is absolutely incredible. It’s inspiring me to get back on the hunt for an RGA427.

I have an RGA427 actually. Its going to get a custom color from one of Dino's painters. Eventually I'll put it up for sale :)

77zark77

Reaction score
This is an excellent expression of efficiency over a great design ! Big Congrats ! :)

A-Branger

Reaction score
EDIT: Direct feed

I shot that video, and for those wondering, the signal path is jsut my portable recorder plugged directly into the headphone out of Dino's Kemper. Then mixed in post with a tinny bit of the camera audio(so it sounds "live"), and ofcourse the backing track(which it has the original guitar track too....or at least A guitar track)

also congrats on that LACS, looks amazing that RGA <3 <3 love the finish too

Last edited:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I shot that video, and for those wondering, the signal path is jsut my portable recorder plugged directly into the headphone out of Dino's Kemper. Then mixed in post with a tinny bit of the camera audio(so it sounds "live"), and ofcourse the backing track(which it has the original guitar track too....or at least A guitar track)

also congrats on that LACS, looks amazing that RGA <3 <3 love the finish too

Ever thought about releasing a version with just the direct guitar feed? Kinda curious how it sounds without the extra sound, so we can hear how the guitar sounds. From what I can tell, it sounds soooo good.

Also cool as fuck you were able to do all that. :D