Ibanez LACS RGA 7-String Dino Cazares

A-Branger

Reaction score
Ever thought about releasing a version with just the direct guitar feed? Kinda curious how it sounds without the extra sound, so we can hear how the guitar sounds. From what I can tell, it sounds soooo good.

Also cool as fuck you were able to do all that. :D
thanks man, its awesome indeed :) I also got the chance to take his and Rusty's photos. And its awesome to see them using them for promo and all that. Im pretty lucky to be were Im at :)

and well, his guitar is mixed pretty high. And easy to spot. Specialy yourselves who all are musicians, so you can "isolate" the guitar track in your mind, as its not too blended with the backing track.

And no, I dont think I will. It jsut sounds "wrong", sounds too fake lol. If he was like playing in his house maybe, but in a situation like that it sounds too dry to do that, reason why I leaked a bit of the camera audio.

Plus the performance is not perfect/clean either, so I dont think Dino would like the idea of it either hehehe. At least with the backing track things sounds more "perfect"

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carp

Reaction score
Daaaaaamn. Now I don't know which looks better, this one or the DCM100. What do you guys think?