If one band was to reunite, who would YOU choose?

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

friendly neighborhood pickup tester
Reaction score
Come on, be open-minded. The vocalist from Dream Theater or even Symphony X would nail those high notes that Warrel Dane did perfectly! Maybe even the singer from DragonForce that did Through the Fire and the Flames.
Hitting the notes and doing the songs justice are two completely different things. Warrel had a super unique timbre, he wasn't just a generic power metal falsetto singer.

Himsa needs to come back.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
That didnt seem to be part of the rules. It was what band do you want to see reunite despite the death of a member. For me that would be slayer. They are a blast live with Holt but I would like to see him get the option to contribute riffs to new material

Reaction score
I think Reznor should start doing heroin again, does that count?
I used to think that. I liked when Trent was depressed and on drugs..the music was meaner. I've come to appreciate everything post Downward Spiral.
I'd like to see the old Marilyn Manson lineup with Manson, Twiggy, Ginger, Pogo and Zim Zum. It'll never happen but it'd be nice. I'd take Tim Skold as a Zim Zum replacement.
I also want a Kittie reunion with Talena and Fallon back in the band. They'd do Spit and Oracle exclusively.
I also need Type O Negative back

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Yeah no thanks to Nevermore with Labrie... But with Russel Allen, maybe!