I unknowingly bought a Kiesel that someone made a 22 page thread complaining about.

• Thread starter Lord Voldemort
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
8 pages in and no repost of the kiesel/spongebob flex meme

Can't tell if forum mature or forgetful

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaxadam

Reaction score
I think if nothing else in this thread we learned that I'm much better at guitar than that Steven guy, and therefor my opinions are much more valid and I'd say that's a success from all angles.

If it’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s never argue with someone if you haven’t heard them play guitar or seen their 1 rep max on front squats.

Demiurge

Reaction score
A great philosopher once said "If you're holding a camera and the guy in front of you says 'hey check this out' before jump kicking a light fixing until it explodes you are a participant"
Can't wait for the SSO video: "Djent Goes Up"

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
Come on 22 pages:hbang:

On serious note tho, and it has to do with many Kiesel threads I see on here not just this one. If you don't like Jeff and think he's an ass I totally agree. I also agree that it's your right to talk about him as much as you want. Just don't justify being a dick to people who like the guitars and have had good experiences just because you think Jeff's a dick. Being a dick in response to another person being a dick is welll..... dicky lmao. We're all fellow players here. I personally don't like Gibson even tho I have an elusive Explorer 7, but I don't get on people's NGD (Gibson) and be like....."FUCK GIBSON lol REMEMBER WHEN THEY RAN OVER ALL THOSE GUITARS WITH A BACKHOE INSTEAD OF DONATING THEM TO MUSICAL PROGRAMS! So take it easy on people's Kiesel NGD, have a positve customer experience next time, or whenever somebody mentions the word Kiesel in general. :2c:

TLDR: The human race is doomed if all we have is DICK :dick: (Man......I'm like a poet after I somke a bowl) :lol::lol::lol:

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
"Djent Goes Up"
I can just picture it now: a 2-hour long deep dive, produced in the year 3069, digging into the last hold-out of online forums, held together by tube amp nostalgia, an intrinsic drive to argue over nothing, debates over what counts as clickbait, and a handful of Kiesel threads that continue to be posted in, in a world where everyone else has moved onto communicating via exactly 3.8-second immersive VR clips beamed directly into your consciousness from a quantum lazer on Pluto.

BusinessMan

Reaction score
I can just picture it now: a 2-hour long deep dive, produced in the year 3069, digging into the last hold-out of online forums, held together by tube amp nostalgia, an intrinsic drive to argue over nothing, debates over what counts as clickbait, and a handful of Kiesel threads that continue to be posted in, in a world where everyone else has moved onto communicating via exactly 3.8-second immersive VR clips beamed directly into your consciousness from a quantum lazer on Pluto.
This thread gets mod locked at 22 pages with an auto-unlock for the year 3069. It will be a page for the internet-thropologists.

ZLE

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This thread is starting to remind me a scene from Django Unchained:
" Well fuck all y'all, I'm goin' home! You know I watched my wife work all day getting 30 bags together for you ungrateful sons of bitches, and all I can hear is criticize, criticize, criticize! From now on, don't ask me or mine for nuthin!"

[rides away]

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
It's not terribly surprising that a Kiesel thread opening with a YouTube video was going to stir some shit, most certainly - it's the SSO Constant. This thread hasn't really been on the level of DirtyPuma's Rusti Adventure™, but I did enjoy the read. I don't expect it to be a front-runner for Thread of the Year, but that may change if it gets to 22 pages.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not terribly surprising that a Kiesel thread opening with a YouTube video was going to stir some shit, most certainly - it's the SSO Constant. This thread hasn't really been on the level of DirtyPuma's Rusti Adventure™, but I did enjoy the read. I don't expect it to be a front-runner for Thread of the Year, but that may change if it gets to 22 pages.

I just went and read the first couple pages of the Rusti thread and it made me feel better about only purchasing shitty instruments under $2k that I'm pre-conditioned to be disappointed by.

Lord Voldemort

Reaction score
This is the polar opposite of that thread, to be fair, at least in spirit. If I recall correctly he was attacking that guitar like it stole his lunch money when it was perfectly fine right? I'm defending this guitar from previous attacks from an old boomer that took it apart before even playing it, and oddly a quarter of this thread is people peripherally defending him.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
This is the polar opposite of that thread, to be fair, at least in spirit. If I recall correctly he was attacking that guitar like it stole his lunch money when it was perfectly fine right? I'm defending this guitar from previous attacks from an old boomer that took it apart before even playing it, and oddly a quarter of this thread is people peripherally defending him.
Peripherally is pretty close to Periphery and that is bound to send a thread into chaos as well.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Needs more tangents and insane commentary. Unless I missed that? I just got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.