Kiesel ZEUS Bolt on headless waaaaaaaaaaaaaat

• Thread starter MrHelloGuitar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
I think it looks excellent as a 7-string. Proportions are a little weird as a 6 sadly

Does Oakland axe factory and xen get a cut off this thing for the design.....

Looks different enough from those models that one shouldn't be confused. It's not like the super modern single cut look is that unique :lol:

MrHelloGuitar

Reaction score
I think it looks excellent as a 7-string. Proportions are a little weird as a 6 sadly

Looks different enough from those models that one shouldn't be confused. It's not like the super modern single cut look is that unique :lol:

I definitely agree, I can see a lot of people getting salty about the shape especially its' proportions relative to how many strings are on the body. I know for a fact that this guitar is going to be more comfortable than most and very easy to play, and that bottom horn is not getting in my way anytime soon. I'm definitely going to order one.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
gaq-galleries-485ac23c413cabb6b4c8326ff00008b2be6.jpg

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Not my usual cup of tea...

But I like it. Might have to think of one for my first headless. This or a Vader. Looks different enough to the point where it works.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Isnt that stuff like really fragile? If so i feel for the bridge studs.

Some buckeye is probably better referred to as "rot" than "wood", but who knows. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I've been advised by a number of luthiers not to have thick burl tops as they felt it was a tone suck. I'm not huge into the tone wood lore, but a whole body of the stuff, and buckeye at that, find that hard to trust.