Kinda NGD - Kramer Baretta Special

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Get an original FR, it's more expensive but you will be happier with it in the end.

The QuadRails are awesome imo, even tho nobody else seems to like them.
They have really high output and seem to be kinda bass "boosted". Other than that they have a great clarity.
Maybe I will have some time this weekend to record a small sound demo for them, if you are interested.

Every tech works different, I guess but normally you would provide the guitar and the parts you want to have added/build in and he will do the work.
To install the locking nut on the neck he will have to sand down the part where the nut sits and make a flat space for it.
After that he will have to put something under the locking nut to raise it up a bit, my tech told me there are pre-made parts for it, otherwiese I saw people who glued a piece of wood under it.
Just ask the tech and you guys will figure something out.
Thanks for all your help!

Reaction score
Get an original FR, it's more expensive but you will be happier with it in the end.

Every tech works different, I guess but normally you would provide the guitar and the parts you want to have added/build in and he will do the work.
To install the locking nut on the neck he will have to sand down the part where the nut sits and make a flat space for it.
After that he will have to put something under the locking nut to raise it up a bit, my tech told me there are pre-made parts for it, otherwise I saw people who glued a piece of wood under it.
Just ask the tech and you guys will figure something out.
Would these be the shelf for the locking nut?
https://www.stewmac.com/Hardware_an...hims_for_Floyd_Rose_Locking_Nut_Set_of_8.html
Again, I apologize for all of my questions, I'm not trying to be annoying, I just can't find any in depth information, and I'm so new and have so many questions about all of this. I think I might do a Wilkinson locking tremolo from gotoh (Gotoh seems to have a pretty good reputation from what I've seen online). I've also considered just doing locking tuners, graphtech nut, and a hardtail hipshot bridge. Thank you so much for all your help, your time. ☠️

JK-PA

Reaction score
Would these be the shelf for the locking nut?
https://www.stewmac.com/Hardware_an...hims_for_Floyd_Rose_Locking_Nut_Set_of_8.html
Again, I apologize for all of my questions, I'm not trying to be annoying, I just can't find any in depth information, and I'm so new and have so many questions about all of this. I think I might do a Wilkinson locking tremolo from gotoh (Gotoh seems to have a pretty good reputation from what I've seen online). I've also considered just doing locking tuners, graphtech nut, and a hardtail hipshot bridge. Thank you so much for all your help, your time. ☠️

I think these shims are just to raise a already installed locking nut if you have problems with string height.
If you install a locking nut on the barette you need to raise the locking nur way more.

Reaction score
I think these shims are just to raise a already installed locking nut if you have problems with string height.
If you install a locking nut on the barette you need to raise the locking nur way more.
Ahh, thank you.