kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
appareantly, the guys in Uneven Structure finally moved from the X3 to the HD500x, would be awesome to hear the HD in an album with a great mix, Aure and Igor are talented as fvck so they will find a way to make this thing sound incredible

I mean, they made this like a day after getting the POD :lol:
[SC]https://soundcloud.com/eggeh/pod-hd500x-metal-bass-pack-test-swedish-groove-worship[/SC]

regarding the SLO love; probably Im gonna play a few gigs with a cover band in my Uni just to have some fun with the guys there, and preparing mid-low gain patches with the SLO and AC30 is such a breeze compared to preparing ''teh ultimaet dj0ntz patch''

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alice AKW

Wolf Ninja
Reaction score
All this talk about the Soldano had me whip this up.

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/alice_akw/pod-hd500-soldano-test[/sc]

Electric Wizard

it's my first day
Reaction score
appareantly, the guys in Uneven Structure finally moved from the X3 to the HD500x, would be awesome to hear the HD in an album with a great mix, Aure and Igor are talented as fvck so they will find a way to make this thing sound incredible

I mean, they made this like a day after getting the POD :lol:
I downloaded their patch and am surprised to see that it's a blend of the Fireball and an AC30 of all things. Wouldn't have guessed that.

Edit: I guess FBall and AC30 are what you see without the model packs, nevermind.

Last edited:

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Alice we know you're online. DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE NOT HOME! -tosses eggs-

But dad, that's our house...

...SHE'S A WITCH! GET HER!

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
For anyone that doesn't understand the stuff on Meambobbo's guide and wants a live presentation of it, here is some EQs and what the controls do on a graph.

Alice AKW

Wolf Ninja
Reaction score
Nothing much honestly. The EQ comes flat or disabled, but I noticed a bit of an improvement in overall sound.