Rizzo

Reaction score
Downloaded the pack and everything works. Just one thing: I noticed that there are no % showing in the advanced edits (DEP parameters) in the latest HD edit. Sucks that L6 didn't fix this bug yet. Does anyone know of a workaround?

I would revert back to the previous version of HD edit, but I won't be able to use the extra models then.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
guys, Line 6 is now offering the HD Pack models foh free until October 31 with the buy of a new POD. BUT, you can just unregister your Line 6 device, create a new account, and re-register your old POD

http://l6c-acdn.line6.net/data/6/0a064389b21557c7ece5db80e/application/pdf

Man, if I could still give you rep I would. :lol: Thanks so much for the tip, I've gotten to play around with a couple of the new amps, mainly the Panama and it already sounds up to par with my other patches after just putting a screamer in front of it, and not even messing with the amp settings at all.

Akhenat0n

Reaction score
Downloaded the pack and everything works. Just one thing: I noticed that there are no % showing in the advanced edits (DEP parameters) in the latest HD edit. Sucks that L6 didn't fix this bug yet. Does anyone know of a workaround?

I would revert back to the previous version of HD edit, but I won't be able to use the extra models then.

It's a 'normal' thing man, if you're looking at the unit itself, while changing the parameters, it will tell you the exact measure.

Rizzo

Reaction score
It's a 'normal' thing man, if you're looking at the unit itself, while changing the parameters, it will tell you the exact measure.
Er, well it's not since previous HD edit versions didn't have this issue, so it's a bug. :D

Innervision

Reaction score
Is it still possible to download the free bundle with an old device? I tried countless times to unregister and deauthorize, then re register and authorize and there's still no model pack showing up in my account.

It's been 3 hours now I'm trying to make this work around... work! What am I missing :scratch:

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Is it still possible to download the free bundle with an old device? I tried countless times to unregister and deauthorize, then re register and authorize and there's still no model pack showing up in my account.

It's been 3 hours now I'm trying to make this work around... work! What am I missing :scratch:

yup. Unregister your device, create a new account, register your old device here, say you bought new from Guitar Center or something, and then you are set

Innervision

Reaction score
Thanks that's exactly what I did multiple times... so I guess I'll have to retry once more then!

BillCosby

Reaction score
There's a link I followed after I created my new account, line6.com/promos and I clicked the image for the free HD packs. The PDF had a link that brings you to the registration page. It gave me directions from there.

gabito

Stay at home musician
Reaction score

Had a similar issue, this is what I did:

- De authorize my laptop with the Line6 License Manager using my current account.
- De authorize my POD using my current account (website control panel).
- Re authorize the POD with a new account (website control panel).
- Update Line6 Monkey, and then update drivers, etc.
- Backup all my patches, playlists, whatever.
- Upgrade USB Firmware.
- Flash / reset the POD.
- Re authorize my laptop from the Line6 License Manager.
- Add my POD to the Line6 License Manager.
- Turn the POD's power off, and then turn the power on.
- Dance the Macarena.
- It's done.

You may have to do all these steps, or maybe some. I had not clue about what was failing, so I did everything more or less in that order.

Check if you missed something.

Innervision

Reaction score
Thanks, I followed everything to the letter and created 3 new accounts in the process... still no model packs showing up in the license manager. I really wonder how you guys managed to do it :scratch: The only emails I get are "Thank you for creating your Line6 account" and "Thank you for registering your product" without any reference to the Bundle.

I think I must have created like 10 new accounts since yesterday...

BillCosby

Reaction score
Thanks, I followed everything to the letter and created 3 new accounts in the process... still no model packs showing up in the license manager. I really wonder how you guys managed to do it :scratch: The only emails I get are "Thank you for creating your Line6 account" and "Thank you for registering your product" without any reference to the Bundle.

I think I must have created like 10 new accounts since yesterday...

Did you create the new account and go to line6.com/promos and click here? And then follow the directions?

Attachments

• 20160909_135821.jpg
    20160909_135821.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 38

Innervision

Reaction score
After reading your message I created a new account and then went to line6.com/promos and registered from there. Still nothing showing up... I did that twice. :wallbash:

Innervision

Reaction score
Maybe... when did you re register your unit? The first time I tried it was around 26 hours ago

EdgeCrusher

Reaction score
Just tried this and it did not work for me either, really pissed I messed this! Made a new email and everything! I really want the 5150 amp model, but don't want to spend $50 on it.