Looking for a guitar youtube video

• Thread starter Groff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
It was posted here a long while ago, and I believe it was one of the members as well. Maybe someone will recall seeing it. The only things I can remember from it was that he was being sarcastically angry, and at one point, right before the solo, he stopped and yelled "Here comes the hard part, so FUCK YOU!"

Does anyone else remember this? I've been trying to track it down for months... I wish we still had the Google search on this site :\

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I think I know what that is. Was it a burning the masses video? I remember the guy playing gave the camera the finger and said something along those lines, and I have hated that band ever since, even going as far as to talk shit to their guitarist on teh interwebs.

Sorry for the rant. Kinda went off there. :lol: Help you at all?

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried looking through youtube, but there's a LOT of guitar covers :lol: Maybe i'll stumble across something. I don't remember what the song/band actually was unfortunately. But it's a clue! Thanks

Latest posts