Looking for guitar plans

• Thread starter gheoss
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jst

Reaction score
How ´bout something like this:
-original Gibson flying-v body shape ( binding around body )
-neck with Gibson dimensions ( thick boat neck ? ) + arrowhead
-24,75 scale
-non-angled neck / neck pocket
-bolt on neck
-hipshot bridge ( 6 string )
-two humbuckers
-top cavity and pick guard, but with a rear battery holder

...or maybe a similar design but with strat neck dimensions?

Thanks.

ps. How does one convert these drawings to svg-file format to be used e.g. with this:
https://shapertools.com/features/

Reaction score
How ´bout something like this:
-original Gibson flying-v body shape ( binding around body )
-neck with Gibson dimensions ( thick boat neck ? ) + arrowhead
-24,75 scale
-non-angled neck / neck pocket
-bolt on neck
-hipshot bridge ( 6 string )
-two humbuckers
-rear cavity + battery

...or maybe a similar design but with strato neck dimensions?

Thanks.

ps. How does one convert these drawings to svg-file format to be used e.g. with this:
https://shapertools.com/features/

Is that a hand driven "CNC" router? Damn, nice tool.

skewkus13

Reaction score
looking for esp M2 and horizon with cockstock. any chance you have those my good man??

ZERO1

Reaction score
Any chance you got plans for a jackson kelly with a tom style bridge instead of the floyd rose? id appreciate it :)

JohnBSAS

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you turenkodenis, man, i love your work is amazing. all your drawins.
Bro I am from argentina and i hope that you can make my dream come true. I need A full scale PDF 1:1 Ibanez Paul gilbert PGM 301 Fixed Bridge. here in my country this guitar is discontinued, so please, please man can you help me? PGM 301 6 Strings that's my dream man. sorry about my inglish and thanks master turenkodenis.:bowdown:

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you turenkodenis, man, i love your work is amazing. all your drawins.
Bro I am from argentina and i hope that you can make my dream come true. I need A full scale PDF 1:1 Ibanez Paul gilbert PGM 301 Fixed Bridge. here in my country this guitar is discontinued, so please, please man can you help me? PGM 301 6 Strings that's my dream man. sorry about my inglish and thanks master turenkodenis.:bowdown:

Can't ignore your massage. Here you go bro. PGM

Only the best wishes from Ukraine to Argentina.

Best,
Denis

JohnBSAS

Reaction score
Hey man, thank you for PGM 301 plans they are amazing. now i can try to build one.
Bro, i' dont want abuse from your help but, can you post the Ibanez FRM2 Paul gilbert model? i need the pdf full scale. if you can't, how i can convert from the ibanez rar files that you post previously. what software can i use? i hope that you can help me. god bless you, and god bless Ukraine. pd. B.C rich guitars also are amazing. sorry about my inglish. and thanks again master.:wavey:

Reaction score
The .rar file is a zip or archive file. You can open it with freeware archivers like IZarc or 7-Zip or many others.

These files come with many .CDR files in it, which are Corel Draw files. For those you'll really need Corel Draw software (vector graphic software).

JohnBSAS

Reaction score
The .rar file is a zip or archive file. You can open it with freeware archivers like IZarc or 7-Zip or many others.

These files come with many .CDR files in it, which are Corel Draw files. For those you'll really need Corel Draw software (vector graphic software).
thanks [FONT=&quot]Odibrom. and with corel can i convert to pdf? only need FMR2 Paul Gilbert Model full scale. and again Thanks master turenkodenis for your amazing work.:hbang:[/FONT]

Reaction score
Yes, with Corel Draw you can convert to .PDF, .DXF, .DWG, .EVG, .AI and many many others, depending, obviously on the software version.

JohnBSAS

Reaction score
Or just use this
oh...master only you can do this beautiful drawings. thank you, thank you turenkodenis. what i needed was the model with 2 humbuckings but this...
this... i'm crying of happiness. god bless you turenkodenis. eternally grateful to you. thank you, thank you one million times.:bowdown:

electriceye

Reaction score
This is probably redundant, but do you have a BC Rich Gunslinger (original, not Korean)?

JohnBSAS

Reaction score
Hi master turenkodenis, i want to ask you something.
In the Ibanez site Spects for PGM301 Said:
[FONT=&quot]PGM Scale/Length 648mm/25.5"
a:* Width at Nut 43mm
b:* Width Last Fret 58mm
c:* Thickness 1st Fret 18mm
d:* Thickness 12th Fret 20mm
Radius 430mm

[/FONT]
Ibanez FRM150TR Spects:
Scale/Length/628mm/24.7"
[FONT=&quot]a:* Width at Nut 43mm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b:* Width Last Fret [/FONT]57mm
[FONT=&quot]c:* Thickness 1st Fret [/FONT]22mm
[FONT=&quot]d:* Thickness 12th Fret [/FONT]24mm
[FONT=&quot]Radius [/FONT]305mm

And your Beautiful plans said 42 mm at the nut.
If I print this two plans, PGM301 and FRM150, drawings are scaled?
The size of plans are right?

I really really want to build this two guitars. Sorry about this question and my English.
Master turenkodenis.