Looking for guitar plans

• Thread starter gheoss
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gheoss

Reaction score
Hello people, im planning on building two 7 string guitars, a Randy Rhoads and a Ibanez 540pII

I need the blueprints for the RR one, do anyone knows where to get them?

thank you in advance

cristiancas

Reaction score
Hello people, im planning on building two 7 string guitars, a Randy Rhoads and a Ibanez 540pII

I need the blueprints for the RR one, do anyone knows where to get them?

thank you in advance

hi, you get bluprints for ibanez 540pII ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Sure, I have many of them. Can make a custom for you also.
Just tell me what specs do you need.

Thanks, I can make my own custom plans also. I was looking for already done plans of Ibanez guitars, that's all. If you could be kind to share, I (and I believe many others) will be very thankful.

Infernal_Death

Reaction score
Very nice plans.
You don't happen to have a good plan of the BC Rich Stealth, do you ?
I want to build one but the plan i found seems to be a bit small (even though i scaled it correctly).

Best regards

Flo

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Thanks, I can make my own custom plans also. I was looking for already done plans of Ibanez guitars, that's all. If you could be kind to share, I (and I believe many others) will be very thankful.

I have 145 Ibanez plans (different bodies, necks configuration, etc.). I have no idea how to put them in public properly. Any suggestions?

So just ask me what you need for now.

Very nice plans.
You don't happen to have a good plan of the BC Rich Stealth, do you ?

Thanks for good words, Flo.
Need to make it. Will provide (in PM for not to flood the topic) the result in 24hours. Stay tuned.

Reaction score
I have 145 Ibanez plans (different bodies, necks configuration, etc.). I have no idea how to put them in public properly. Any suggestions?

So just ask me what you need for now.

Well, truthfully, I don't need anything, it's more on an archive quest thing...

Why don't you zip them all in one single archive file (or 2 or 3, organized as you best see fit) and share them that way through dropbox or web hosted...

Thanks for good words, Flo.
Need to make it. Will provide (in PM for not to flood the topic) the result in 24hours. Stay tuned.

IMO it won't flood anything, this thread is still young...

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Why don't you zip them all in one single archive file (or 2 or 3, organized as you best see fit) and share them that way through dropbox or web hosted...

The thing is that I have the blueprint database saved in .cdr file format (made in CorelDraw).
This is because I modify them from time to time with adding new details.
So I don't think it will be better to re-export every file that I improved. I have really a lot of files (not only Ibanez of course).
Please do not think that I'm greedy and I do not want to share my drawings. Any SSO brother can ask for my assistance at any time and I am happy to help)

BTW there is a possibility to close my account because of copyright infringement. There have been hints...

P.S. B.C.Rich Stealth link

Reaction score
CDR files are ok for me, kind of graphic designer here. :D

About the copyrights, I feel your concern. If your drawings are "stolen" from somewhere, that in fact might be a problem, however, if they are your own work, say as a drawing exercise of some sort, I can't see why not. Nevertheless one can always ask to the administration about this...

turenkodenis

Reaction score
CDR files are ok for me, kind of graphic designer here. :D

About the copyrights, I feel your concern. If your drawings are "stolen" from somewhere, that in fact might be a problem, however, if they are your own work, say as a drawing exercise of some sort, I can't see why not. Nevertheless one can always ask to the administration about this...

Well I think you are right. Here you go, designer brother.

I definitely need to organize correctly all the blueprints with public excess for you guys.

P.S. Few years ago I made a thread here about making blueprints by myself. I posted kind of a list of guitars models that I wonted to draw in vector. I wanted to know the opinion of SSO users. I know that we have no proper guitar plans of the model we really wonted to have.
But faced with the guitar companies that was on my wishlist. They strongly requested me not to copy the design of their guitars in any form. Since this is their copyright.

I wont to help you guys. I do not want to break the laws. Something like this.

Pease!

CapnForsaggio

Cap'n (general)
Reaction score
Hi do you have may be a Stranberger accurate plan? :hbang:

I think there was a Russian guy on here that did some builds. He can probably help out with the Stranberger plans.

You'll need some tools though. Do you have a pet? With sharp teeth?> :)

I'm sorry everyone.

Reaction score
I think there was a Russian guy on here that did some builds. He can probably help out with the Stranberger plans.

You'll need some tools though. Do you have a pet? With sharp teeth?> :)

I'm sorry everyone.

Lolololololo,o l ololololololol,lololololol.............. rock on.

Oh, and many thanks for the sharing.

Edit: back after a quick browse in that file - FANTASTIC JOB there. Thank you VERY much. And I like your idea on picking an Ibby "classic" design like a Talman and have a go on 8 stringers. Thumb UP all the WAY.

turenkodenis

Reaction score
Hi do you have may be a Stranberger accurate plan? :hbang:
Stranberger representative was one of those people, who asked not to spread my drawing interpretations. As they have to be shared their original drawing.
Can't find it quickly. Please Google it.

Edit: back after a quick browse in that file - FANTASTIC JOB there. Thank you VERY much. And I like your idea on picking an Ibby "classic" design like a Talman and have a go on 8 stringers. Thumb UP all the WAY.

Thanks you for your words. This is for why I did all this. To share with guitar lovers like me.

P.S. 8 string Talman was made for one of SSO users. So I hope someone playing on 8string Talman at this moment!

MoonJelly

a subtle stinging sensation..
Reaction score
I gotta horn in on this action. I've been making myself a little library of plans, and turning my faves into templates, but I don't have a Schecter Tempest plan.. Anyone have one? I don't see them at my local music stores, but I love the look of them.