Mapmaker "Automation" Official Album Stream!

• Thread starter Dakotaspex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dakotaspex

The Uniballer
Reaction score
Hey guys, my band just began streaming our album last night. I think a lot of you guys that are into progressive metal/heavier genres would be into it! Props to the legendary Brian Shields for letting us stream it on Heavy Blog Is Heavy. Our Bandcamp is linked to THIS link (lol) and the album will be for official release on December 5th. Yes, we have physicals, and we will do shipping.

Oh, and the album is $1,000 for digital download because Bandcamp is confusing and we couldn't figure out how to stream it without a price. LOL.

Link: Exclusive Album Stream: Indianapolis’ Mapmaker Unveils Automation - Heavy Blog Is Heavy

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tomsargent

Reaction score
I saw you guys when you opened for Tesseract at the Emerson! The album sounds sick, y'all. I'm gonna try to make it to the release show at the Hoosier Dome!

Dakotaspex

The Uniballer
Reaction score
I saw you guys when you opened for Tesseract at the Emerson! The album sounds sick, y'all. I'm gonna try to make it to the release show at the Hoosier Dome!

Dude hell yes! Haha we've tightened up a good amount since then, but was a fun show nonetheless! We couldn't be more excited. Come up and shake our hands if you make it!

Latest posts