Mayones NGD (nice wood inside)

• Thread starter Jake
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Flappydoodle

Reaction score
Very nice. Usually Mayones people seem to spec them out gaudy as fuck, lol

The natural wood finish is very classy but it also still looks mean. Only thing I'd change is the binding

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Very nice. Usually Mayones people seem to spec them out gaudy as fuck, lol

The natural wood finish is very classy but it also still looks mean. Only thing I'd change is the binding
I didn't like the binding at first either but I feel it kinda provides some nice contrast to the top now. If I had spec'd this myself it wouldn't have gotten that binding though. The only other thing I'd change would be adding a hannes but that's not that important as the hipshot is really good.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Mayones got back to me and said that they're black covered SD's, Nazgul and Sentient. I've never seen unmarked covered SD pickups before has anyone else? I guess I might just need to pop one out real quick and see what the back says :lol:

Regardless they sound good.

ikarus

Reaction score
My Regius is also supposed to have black covered SD Sentient/Nazgul and only the bridge pickup has a SD logo. I have to yet looked at the back of them though...

MSS

Reaction score
Gorgeous! I have a Duvell 7.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
My Regius is also supposed to have black covered SD Sentient/Nazgul and only the bridge pickup has a SD logo. I have to yet looked at the back of them though...
Interesting. Yeah there's no logos at all on these. Curiousity will get the best of me when I do a string change I suppose.

Latest posts