This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I built one of those, a Ghast, a Skele, Zombie, Old Gregg, Link, Solid Snake, Prince, DTP Devin Townsend, SYL Devin, the Voodoo guy from The Mighty Boosh.

Oh, and the Great Lord Cthulhu.

and about 3 cocks.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
If we can get the server going again, I'll see what I can do ;)

Not that it's down or anything, just barren.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
fuck, guys, guess what?!

i just won a contest!

what did i win, you say?

only THIS:

208836-whocares.jpg

mse.jpg

YES, the actual limited edition Minecraft themed Xperia Play! :lol:

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
way to go, Kitten.

now you can send me that Lace bass, since you won't have any time to play it...:evil:

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
I built one of those, a Ghast, a Skele, Zombie, Old Gregg, Link, Solid Snake, Prince, DTP Devin Townsend, SYL Devin, the Voodoo guy from The Mighty Boosh.

Oh, and the Great Lord Cthulhu.

and about 3 cocks.

If we can get the server going again, I'll see what I can do ;)

Not that it's down or anything, just barren.

Lol. I tend to build more realistic things. For instance i built a really cool house with a waterfall running through it and into the pool area below and then it has a hidden room behind the waterfall. A grotto if you will :p

I also build an underwater biodome, an entire floating world like in avatar, lots of underground bunkers and things like that.

Also i would be happy to come play on your server.

fuck, guys, guess what?!

i just won a contest!

what did i win, you say?

only THIS:

208836-whocares.jpg

mse.jpg

YES, the actual limited edition Minecraft themed Xperia Play! :lol:

Nice. Thats pretty damn cool. I bet its pretty usable to play minecraft on as well.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
not entirely sure i'm keeping it yet... it's mainly a gaming phone, as it's pretty average for everything else. The games aren't all special either, just regular android/ios type games that have been customized for the controls on it.

And it's pretty thick and fat since it's hiding the controls and all.

MIGHT sell it to purchase an iphone, but we'll see.

Either way it's better than what i have though, and it's minecraft themed, which is the main neat feature on it!

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
Yea i read ya. The games on iphone suck. good news is if you sell it youll probably get a lot for it because of the minecraft theme.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Already own ipad and ipod touch, love many of the games on them, so definitely not worried about bad games :D

I don't get phones for gaming though. And even then, the iPad is the perfect mobile gaming device for me. I like'em big. Plus, if i get the iphone, i'll have games on that too should i want it.

I just really like iphones. They feel fucking fantastic compared to everything else i've tried so far.

But this is getting out of hand.

Let's all stare at this countdown to minecraft release instead: Countdown to Nov 18, 2011 1:45 PM in Los Angeles

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Clan forge doesn't update too regularly. Probably hasn't been updated to the 1.0 Release software yet.

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
Already own ipad and ipod touch, love many of the games on them, so definitely not worried about bad games :D

I don't get phones for gaming though. And even then, the iPad is the perfect mobile gaming device for me. I like'em big. Plus, if i get the iphone, i'll have games on that too should i want it.

I just really like iphones. They feel fucking fantastic compared to everything else i've tried so far.

But this is getting out of hand.

Let's all stare at this countdown to minecraft release instead: Countdown to Nov 18, 2011 1:45 PM in Los Angeles

I have an iPhone and iPad too. Apple devices are second to none as far as usability. They are completely useless for gaming however.on screen controls are too difficult to use for it to even be worth trying. This is why games such as angry birds are the only viable types. If they has controllers or something to control games it would be fine but as it stands no. I'm certainly don't buy phones for gaming either.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Totally true, the game has to be a touch screen based game, really. Some games work really well with it though, like Age of Zombies.

TheHandOfStone

E♭M7(♭5)
Reaction score
As of 1.0.0, the seed "Don't spawn me in a forest!" ... spawns you in a forest. :lol: You're right next to a huge clusterfuck of a mutant tree that has encased a pig. I'm currently working on making a tree fort (yes, the foliage is that dense). :scream2:

Last edited: