Mishas Sig?

Humbuck

Can't stop, won't stop
Reaction score
They look great to me! I'd love to grab one of those scratch and dent ones and use it live!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goobaba

Reaction score
I also notice that the pups have exposed bobbins now, is that a new pickup or just a new look?

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Now this looks like something I could have fun with.
2914006521_gtr_frt_001_rr-1-_793228-af0c4793f02506e85b3fbb87fa68bb1c.jpg

Demartan

mediocre
Reaction score
If last year's matte red finish is suddenly on the 7 pro I might empty my wallet so please don't do that color

the matte blue is insane

Last edited:

Mattykoda

Reaction score
The chlorine and blue frost are awesome as a lower price option. I will definitely be interested in these when released. I still want to get one of the Ferrari red USA 7 strings. Those things look too damn good.

Passtheapathy

Reaction score
Hope we see a couple Evertune and baritone 6 string models at some point down the road! I would love to see these sigs have a few more boutique-y and niche features, even if they’re limited runs.

zarg

Reaction score
Now this looks like something I could have fun with.
2914006521_gtr_frt_001_rr-1-_793228-af0c4793f02506e85b3fbb87fa68bb1c.jpg

exactly what I need. I will get that. When does it come out in Europe?

add stainless steel frets (even if it costs me more) and it's perfect. but there might be some hesitation in fear of cannibalizing the us made juggernauts.

bulb

Reaction score
exactly what I need. I will get that. When does it come out in Europe?

add stainless steel frets (even if it costs me more) and it's perfect. but there might be some hesitation in fear of cannibalizing the us made juggernauts.

Soon I’d hope!

Nah we aren’t doing SS frets, adds way too much to the cost to be worthwhile, and most people shopping in that range don’t care. Also good to have some differences as the Pro series Juggs are now also have 20” radius boards.

bulb

Reaction score
Hope we see a couple Evertune and baritone 6 string models at some point down the road! I would love to see these sigs have a few more boutique-y and niche features, even if they’re limited runs.
I think you can actually buy Evertune ones from Evertune!

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
i was thinking it would be cool if there was a black finish with a roasted maple neck and the universe was like "here you go, john. we got u."

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Soon I’d hope!

Nah we aren’t doing SS frets, adds way too much to the cost to be worthwhile, and most people shopping in that range don’t care. Also good to have some differences as the Pro series Juggs are now also have 20” radius boards.

Both the 6&7 now have a 20” radius? That’s awesome. Any changes on the body wood?

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Soon I’d hope!

The 20" radius definitely is grabbing my attention. I'm glad they are both the same now.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Nice. I love the tone of basswood on the USA models but I have the silverburst and matte black so that may be biased as I have yet to get my hands on the quilt or new flame maple top models to see how they compare. I could see the chlorine and blue frost adding to my collection if they are some good playing instruments. Is the bridge on these models the same type as the b7/b8 Jackson uses?

Can you also give a scoop on the new colors we can see for the pro 7 models?