Mishas Sig?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Gorgeous collection!
Which do you prefer?

I honestly don’t think I could pick. Both of them are amazing to play and have their own aesthetic perk. The silver burst in person just grabs your attention while the all black has a subtle beauty when you see it. I want to get one of the 7 string models now and see how I like it. The neck profile is honestly one of the main selling points for me on this guitar, along with many other things, due to how comfortable it is.

On a side note I did the meet and greet in San Francisco a year or two ago and seeing the silver burst seven live made me say yup I’m buying that guitar.

guitaardvark

Reaction score
I honestly don’t think I could pick. Both of them are amazing to play and have their own aesthetic perk. The silver burst in person just grabs your attention while the all black has a subtle beauty when you see it. I want to get one of the 7 string models now and see how I like it. The neck profile is honestly one of the main selling points for me on this guitar, along with many other things, due to how comfortable it is.

On a side note I did the meet and greet in San Francisco a year or two ago and seeing the silver burst seven live made me say yup I’m buying that guitar.

Ha! I was at that same meet and greet! Holding Mark's PRS made me take the plunge. Misha's felt immensely thick and heavy for whatever reason.

Mattykoda

Reaction score
Hell yeah that’s awesome. I knew someone on here would be there. I was at the front holding onto the railing on misha’s side the entire concert. Ended up talking to Mark and Matt the longest at the meet and greet. Matt was genuinely interested in what I thought about gdd cause it had just came out. It was cool getting to talk to everyone except there was a lot of people around misha so it was kind of hard to bullshit with him like I did with everyone else. Spence wasn’t able to come out for some reason either. That concert kicked ass.

A-Branger

Reaction score
I guess he needs to pay his debt to his parents then... lol but I though he was looking for a laguna burst one?

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I guess he needs to pay his debt to his parents then... lol but I though he was looking for a laguna burst one?

Finally found it! You're right, it was a Laguna HT7. I wonder what happened to this dude. Maybe he really was just a troll.

Hey man I hate to be a pain cause I know you've seen my Instagram comments about the left handed Juggernaut, but I've contacted all of Jackson's Custom Shop dealers as well as the company directly and I keep getting the same response... "we don't do custom one offs of signature models". Now that doesn't make sense as you told me directly that they can, and I'm not asking for any different specs besides the orientation, but I just can't get through to them. If you wouldn't mind, could you talk to them about building it? I have a VIP ticket to the St. Louis show and I was just going to ask you there (I'm still gonna bring it up lol) but I'm just getting impatient. The Laguna Burst HT7 is my dream guitar and I don't want to be robbed of it for being born a lefty!!

A-Branger

Reaction score
yeh I think at one point there was a mention of that orange lefty?... like dont think on that tread, but latter on? donno

not sure if he was a 100% troll... I think he might have been genuine at the start, but he slowly changed into trolling mode?..... meh at the end we all had fun with it

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
yeh I think at one point there was a mention of that orange lefty?... like dont think on that tread, but latter on? donno

not sure if he was a 100% troll... I think he might have been genuine at the start, but he slowly changed into trolling mode?..... meh at the end we all had fun with it

I could have sworn it did actually get manufactured but it was that long ago.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score

Trolling himself.

goobaba

Reaction score
The orange lefty one has come up in this thread post the lefty troll

cmtd

Reaction score
Finally found it! You're right, it was a Laguna HT7. I wonder what happened to this dude. Maybe he really was just a troll.

I met the dude at a Periphery show. He told me he was actually serious about ordering it. He was probably 16-ish, so I have no idea if he ever went through with it or not. IIRC he got banned here for being a general pain in the ass regarding the left handed guitar in this thread.

A-Branger

Reaction score
forgot to gosip about it here. I saw not long ago in Instagram (I think in a history, so it might be gone) the sound guy saying thanks to Misha and Jake for a couple of their axes to him. it was a Misha pro series with a red flame top witht the black burst (EDIT: its on the website, never saw it before tho), and also a White JB but with a maple board

mastapimp

Reaction score

Passtheapathy

Reaction score
Damn that looks great man. Is that install being done in FL? I’ve got the 7 string version of your same guitar and it piqued my curiosity.

Thanks man! It’s been done in LA by Fren Asken. He’s done over 150 Evertune installs and is really knowledgeable. I’ll provide an update when I get it back!

stinkoman

Reaction score
So I been gassing again hard for one of these again and considering possibly get a used USA HT7 with some upcoming bonus money. My biggest hold up is the neck. I've searched but can't seem to get a good answer on the neck shape and carve other than its unique to it and not thick or thin. I had SLATTXMG3-7 which I didn't hate, but didn't seem to jive with it, and much preferred my ibanez at the time. My memory I think it was too clunky. I've also owned a couple Schecter KM7 and absolutely love the neck on those possibly now favorite neck shape.So does any HT-7 owner have any experience with the other 2 guitars and able to compare how the HT-7 neck is compared to those?