Mishas Sig?

zarg

Reaction score
Leave some of the used HT6 for me too! I will get one in a few months

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goobaba

Reaction score
I swear if I see a NGD post of a black HT6 Bulb edition in the next couple weeks, I'm going to be super pissed.

That particular one has been available since at least the beginning of December, but still could be coincidence... maybe.

Oh well black is the least interesting color anyways :)

Matt08642

Reaction score
Jackson posted this just now, looks like a laguna burst top juggernaut with a roasted maple board and dots, like the solid color ones

Attachments

• photo5076066185098930105.jpg
    photo5076066185098930105.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 100

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Jackson posted this just now, looks like a laguna burst top juggernaut with a roasted maple board and dots, like the solid color ones
I really want to know what that yellow one is in the middle. Also the Laguna was already confirmed on two sites, one being Thomman.

TheFireSky5150

Reaction score
So I am adventuring into the world of seven strings and after ALOT of research, I made the decision on the HT7 Pro. It comes 2maro. My one question is, what is the right hardshell case for it? Will the soloist cases from jackson fit it? Btw ill post pics when it comes. Thanks guys, btw bulb im sure ill like it man, nice design decisions.

goobaba

Reaction score
I didn't realize the Laguna Burst was also going matte, very tasty

Werecow

Reaction score
I'm glad i got mine before the changes. I don't like that roasted maple or whatever is.
I like and would want ebony again if i were buying another (which i've been weighing up doing between a USA made and a Pro)

themodestmatt

Reaction score
Love how the head stock matches the body with the maple cap showing around the outside, if the fingerboard was ebony it would be perfect. I must admit though the roasted maple goes really well with the tiger finish.

Insomnia

Needs more strings!
Reaction score
Yup, these are replacing the old models, and after having tested them all out, it's definitely a move for the better.
Sorry if you've answered this before, but are the Pro Series going to get a solid colour matte finish anytime soon?

I've got the black Pro Series HT7 and I like it a lot, but was wondering if a matte blue might be a possibility in the future?

zarg

Reaction score
Sorry if you've answered this before, but are the Pro Series going to get a solid colour matte finish anytime soon?

I've got the black Pro Series HT7 and I like it a lot, but was wondering if a matte blue might be a possibility in the future?

I second that. I love the matte white on my HT6, but would love other finish options on the 7 since I don't dig the glossy ones

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Shame that the Silverburst Sparkle is getting killed off, at least from what it looks like. Looking forward to checking these out at the Jackson booth.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Shame that the Silverburst Sparkle is getting killed off, at least from what it looks like. Looking forward to checking these out at the Jackson booth.

Probably enough of them floating around... but yea, good spec on that one.

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
The silver and daphne blue are so sick.They give me the ultimate P1 vibe