Music Gear Repair in Arizona

Ernesto

Reaction score
This isn't a business. A few times a year, I need some money, and I offer up my repair skills at great rates. I don't have an oscilloscope right now so I can't do some stuff but in 20 years, I've only had two or three pieces of equipment that I couldn't repair with a meter and soldering iron.

This is a local only deal because I have no rep here, and I'm just not set up to do remote payments or shipping. The only way I'd consider long distance work is if people wanted to send me stuff they've otherwise given up on to fix with paid return shipping, and were down with paying me in bitcoin or green dot reloads once they get their item back and are satisfied. I'd be willing to take the risk of not getting paid if they're willing to risk something that's already junk to them and a few bucks for shipping. I'm near Camp Verde, AZ, an hour south of Flagstaff and 1 1/2hrs from Phoenix.

If it's broken and worth repairing, there's a good chance I can fix it, usually with no new parts needed and in less than an hour. I keep some parts on hand but can always order from Digikey or Mouser if parts are needed. Rather than type out a huge list of things I can repair, if you have something that you'd like fixed, just post up or message me and I'll tell you if it's something I can do and possibly even give an estimate.

I can also build custom cables, harnesses, pedal boards, do steampunk mods or add midi triggers or kaoss pads, other nerd wizardry, basic instrument setup and fretwork. Basically, if you need a nerd with tools and skills, I'm your guy!

Anyway, doing a few repairs here and there would really help me out!

UlhYBkA.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts