NAD Incoming

• Thread starter maggotspawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

complex-barb.0t

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
While on the subject of other similar sellers, if you read closely the current form of Jet City Customs appears to use boards assembled in China. Makes you wonder if their boards come from this company or one like it.

Cut out the middleman, etc.

1703384567740.png

Guitarded81401

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It looks way different this year.

Last year when this thread started they had one that was named "Inferno" and they said it was based on the Fireball
Pics from last year.

GR-6200-21.jpgGR-6200-23.jpg

This year it's a 6200s and looks like a H&K maybe?

Last edited:

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's a Savage clone. 6550s? Didn't Grand make the Panama amps? Pretty sure their flagship (...the Inferno) was supposed to be a Savage clone?

*Edit*

Yep, here you go:

Last edited:

Guitarded81401

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's a Savage clone. 6550s? Didn't Grand make the Panama amps? Pretty sure their flagship (...the Inferno) was supposed to be a Savage clone?

*Edit*

Yep, here you go:

Nice find, they are not the best English speakers and I also don't think the sales person really has any idea what the amps are based on.

Guitarded81401

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Well I thought I would get to try it.... paid for on Dec 24th, back and forth about working on it, should be done soon to crickets. Now they won't respond to email.

Asked for an update 7 days ago, then a refund 3 days ago and suddenly they can't reply.

I know others got what they ordered but I guess I won't be.

Latest posts