NDSD: Kog Volca Beats Analog Ribbon Drum Sequence Synthesizer (What a mouthful!)

• Thread starter Forrest_H
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry if this is in the wrong section! :( Lo-fi pics first :)

LQWWaEF.jpg

r5rK2wC.jpg

sgDBEX4.jpg

WXZA0U9.jpg

INeO3An.jpg

So, not much of a story here. I'm a die-hard metal fan, but I love anything synth related, and when I saw this guy for $150, I had to have it. I love fun, small things :) and before anyone says it, YES LIKE MY DICK HAHAHAHA BETA

:lol:

I was expecting a crappy, low res drum synth with what came out of the speakers, but when I plugged this into my speakers, JESUS. I was amazed at the bass this thing put out, holy sh-t! It'll likely be used on some drunken jam sessions and as a toy to escape boredom. I've been screwing with some drum and bass esque breaks, really fun!

I would highly recommend it to someone who wants a fun but definitely usable addition to their growing studio :)

Thanks so much for looking guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
Sweet! I love good korg products. I miss my kaossilator, but I saddly don't really have use for one unless I can make it a midi instrument.

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score

Latest posts