New guitar day! Ibanez AEG10NE Nylon String (pics)

ibzrg1570

Reaction score
Nice buy.:yesway: My sister has an older one of the steel-string models and it sounds awesome for the price. It looks like they updated the electronics too, which is nice because the ones on hers aren't that great.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Couple more pics, and an ass-shot.

n21.jpg

n22.jpg

n23.jpg

n24.jpg

n25.jpg

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I've been wanting a classical guitar for a while and that one looks slick, especially next to those other cool guitars. :cool: If I got a classical, it'd have to have a cutaway like that.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been seriously thinking of getting one of these to use in the acoustic shows for JWP, to add a little contrast. They seem like good bang for the buck...

Congrats! :yesway:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:lol: It's partly that and just partly you can actually fingerpick, whereas I cannot. :lol:

For the price, the thing rules. It's just a fun guitar. :yesway:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Hence my laughter. :D

But they still look sweet, too. I swear, I think cliplocks are the coolest looking straps ever, no shit. I even use them on my strap-lock equipped RG2027. :lol: (I modified the ends to work with my locks. :lol:)

RgAscendant

Reaction score
I've never wanted a classical guitar more than I do now, and I think those pictures have just tipped me over the edge. I WILL have one within the next year!

(Looks great even with the cliplocks :yesway:)