New Jackson Rhoads 7 Mark Heylmun (Suicide Silence) signature

• Thread starter Emperoff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread on this. It looks pretty dope. It reminds me of old Alexi Laiho's Jackson and those ESP SVs. I'd preferred it to be MIK, but wouldn't mind to give it a spin. Ebony fingerboard is a nice touch considering the color scheme.

More info and pics here:

mark-heylmun-rr24-7-pro-signature-2h-fishman-fluence-modern-fr-eb-hd-195925.jpg

Relevant specs:
Body Material: Nyatoh
Neck: Maple neck-through, "Speed" profile
Fingerboard: Ebony, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
Frets: 24, Jumbo
Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series 7-String Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
Pickups: Fishman Fluence Modern

Street price (EU): 1329.00 €

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
Oh fuck yeah, that is dope. You can see on the rear I think they've approximated the "invisible" fret access cutaway from his CS as well.

mark-heylmun-rr24-7-pro-signature-2h-fishman-fluence-modern-fr-eb-hd-2-195925.jpg

I'm the exact target demo for this... if I hadn't just bought an E-II Arrow 7 hahahahaha. Definitely would have bought one of these if I hadn't.

xzacx

Reaction score
The long scale length ruins me actually wanting one, but this is so cool otherwise.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh fuck yeah, that is dope. You can see on the rear I think they've approximated the "invisible" fret access cutaway from his CS as well.

View attachment 121468

I'm the exact target demo for this... if I hadn't just bought an E-II Arrow 7 hahahahaha. Definitely would have bought one of these if I hadn't.

I'm picking this up despite owning several E-II Arrow 7s because with the way airlines are at the moment I'd rather lose one of these which is a current model than one of the Arrows which are increasingly hard to find

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
I’ve already raved about this in another thread, but god damn this is about as close to a perfect Rhoads as possible IMO.

I’d prefer passives and some inlays because I’m a Neanderthal and don’t look at side dots, but the scale is greatly tipping towards this being my next purchase.

Latest posts