New Music...

• Thread starter Ola Englund
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HungryGuitarStudent

Reaction score
Nice !! It's so cool and inspiring that without a musical theory background you wrote a 10+ minutes prog song :)

Do you plan on releasing an alternative digital guitarist edition with just: pdf tab book, guitar pro files and backing tracks? I'd buy that over the current guitarist edition (mainly for $$ reasons).

Last edited:

MSS

Reaction score
These new tunes are killer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ola Englund

Reaction score
Nice !! It's so cool and inspiring that without a musical theory background you wrote a 10+ minutes prog song :)

Do you plan on releasing an alternative digital guitarist edition with just: pdf tab book, guitar pro files and backing tracks? I'd buy that over the current guitarist edition (mainly for $$ reasons).
Glad you like it man, makes me happy! :)

Regarding your question, basically what the guitarist edition contains, also includes what you mention. Due to EU-law if I want to sell digital only items, I would have to apply for a system that tracks every countries VAT and report individually (per sale) every month to the Swedish tax government through something called MOSS. It's something EXTREMELY tedious and basically kills smaller guys like me(or small developer of games etc) So for that sake, I only offer physical transactions. EU put this into legislation a couple of years back and I tried... I really tried, but it's not worth it.

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad you like it man, makes me happy! :)

Regarding your question, basically what the guitarist edition contains, also includes what you mention. Due to EU-law if I want to sell digital only items, I would have to apply for a system that tracks every countries VAT and report individually (per sale) every month to the Swedish tax government through something called MOSS. It's something EXTREMELY tedious and basically kills smaller guys like me(or small developer of games etc) So for that sake, I only offer physical transactions. EU put this into legislation a couple of years back and I tried... I really tried, but it's not worth it.

Does that mean you can't also include digital items in physical transactions, or include like a CD with GP files?

syndrone

You Must Listen To SYNDRONE
Reaction score
Sounding big man! Also digging the production on this a lot! The tones fit the instrumental composition and that atmospheric mood a lot, while still having super badass chug vibes! :)
Keep it up! \m/

blacai

Reaction score
I couldn't understand this:

Regarding your question, basically what the guitarist edition contains, also includes what you mention.
So for that sake, I only offer physical transactions.

Does this mean, the guitarrist edition comes not only with paper book but also with digital stuff? I bought this edition and still not sure about this :|

Ola Englund

Reaction score
Does that mean you can't also include digital items in physical transactions, or include like a CD with GP files?

That's a workaround. The digital part is a "freebie" of the physical package.

I couldn't understand this:

Regarding your question, basically what the guitarist edition contains, also includes what you mention.
So for that sake, I only offer physical transactions.

Does this mean, the guitarrist edition comes not only with paper book but also with digital stuff? I bought this edition and still not sure about this :|
Comes with the digital version as well. Also backing tracks etc..

Ola Englund

Reaction score
Some info regarding the album:

My first ever solo album "Master Of The Universe" is out 24th of March on all streaming platforms. Physical formats and bundles can be found at www.olaenglundshop.com

Tracklist

1. Pizza Hawaii
2. Cerberus
3. Solar Part 1
4. That Youtube song
5. Solar Part 2
6. Slutet på Skivan

Guitars, Bass and Orchestration by Ola Englund
Drums by Delta Empire
Baritone Saxophone by Jonas Kullhammar

Produced by Ola Englund & Delta Empire
Mixed and Mastered by Ermin Hamidovic

Cover Art by Costin Chioreanu

53846747_2183241028401347_9147504025141248000_o.jpg

Synllip

Cyan
Reaction score
Great news! Pre orders are still going to be sent a week before release?

Frogress

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I know Pizza Hawaii, which is pineapple pizza is a controversial thing, just like this song might be to everyone who just knows me for chugging Metal.

Or maybe I just like pineapple pizza so much.
It's a solid topping

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Just pre-ordered the CD - first CD purchase of 2019 for me :) It's a bit hard to justify buying albums these days, because I stream everything from Spotify anyway (and I'm paying for it), but that cover art just looks so sick, I had to have it. + Always nice to support the artist, ofc.

That Youtube Song is awesome, by the way.

Last edited:

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
My pre-order just came in the mail 5 minutes before I left to work. Album sounds great even in my dad's shitty car. :D