New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score
Very much so; hmmm well the bridge for sure. But easy to get vintage tones though.
I remember them being completely different from your standard Fender singles or SSL/APS Duncans. nice for certain things, not my faves for more classic rock stuff. Impressive guitar nontheless

Avedas

Reaction score
I think I'd have a really hard time justifying that purchase unfortunately. The previous models are going for $3700 here. A man can dream though.

Zado

Reaction score
I think I'd have a really hard time justifying that purchase unfortunately. The previous models are going for $3700 here. A man can dream though.
Consider the Suhr Mateus Asato goes for just as much in the USA, and it's not as unique and peculiar.

Zado

Reaction score
66634836_2319222674799944_2310097900169854976_n.jpg

FFFFFFFFAKK.

Zado

Reaction score
Yes, I know... And it makes me sad. There's times when baked maple works aesthetically, but unfortunately this isn't one of those times (to me).
Not easy to get the best looking baked maple at those prices, even the neck on Ibanez AZ series doesn't look better. If you want to see some great looking baked maple necks you gotta go with boutique stuff
4b5fc939b31ad5c40b0cded2506fccf6.jpg

world-guitar-smitty-2.jpg

olejason

Reaction score
I don't think you can really compare plain roasted maple with super flamed stuff though. Most non-figured baked necks look pretty much the same.

Avedas

Reaction score
That pink is so damn good. NJ put out my two favorite guitar colors this year. I wish it were a nitro finish though. I couldn't justify the price tag on the blue one but this might actually happen.

Zado

Reaction score
That pink is so damn good. NJ put out my two favorite guitar colors this year. I wish it were a nitro finish though. I couldn't justify the price tag on the blue one but this might actually happen.
Nitro is quite hard to find in this price range, honestly. The pricetag on the blue one, specs and CS quality considered, is quite spot on.

Musiscience

Reaction score
Not easy to get the best looking baked maple at those prices, even the neck on Ibanez AZ series doesn't look better. If you want to see some great looking baked maple necks you gotta go with boutique stuff
4b5fc939b31ad5c40b0cded2506fccf6.jpg

world-guitar-smitty-2.jpg

Not necessarily. EBMM has some great flamed roasted maple necks on their 2K Cutlass RS models. If you shop well for one you can find a stunning piece. Made in the US, SS frets, locking tuners and Music Man quality. My next guitar for sure (SSS config).