New Schecter Models Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NotQuiteWes

Reaction score
FB-IMG-1667314769357.jpg
Mk.III body with bevels, Mk.II headstock and control layout. Nice.

A.JohnHayes

Gallops go brrr
Reaction score
Based on a video on his instagram he tracked some of In Stasis with thiss. Very interesting given how solid his relationship with Mayones is.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Schecter must have some dude in Poland stalking Mayones or something. This would be the 2nd time they snipe a Mayones artist. :lol:

Taylord

Reaction score
Love the look of his Mayos but they are less attainable at least in the US. Found the Kaizen collab with Tosin and Ernie Ball an interesting move for a one off type thing. Wonder what will become of this. Regardless we are years off from knowing.

OldMate

Riff Pig
Reaction score
I thought it looked more like a Banshee Mach with some red dye and a comfort carve in the top than a KM series. Regardless, this is interesting/exciting news. Schecter have really nailed it with a lot of their sig artists lately, not to mention most of their midrange MIK production models are all top of class.

Shame they didn't manage to keep a hold of Wes Hauch when he had his PT7 back in the day, but then again we probably wouldn't have got the sick Icemen he's been slinging lately.

RobDobble6S7

Professional shit talker
Reaction score
Schecter must have some dude in Poland stalking Mayones or something. This would be the 2nd time they snipe a Mayones artist. :lol:
They have reps just waiting in a white van for a poor Mayones artist to come strolling by. They then offer them a custom guitar, which of course they can't resist, and you know the rest of the story.

OldMate

Riff Pig
Reaction score
I thought it looked more like a Banshee Mach with some red dye and a comfort carve in the top than a KM series. Regardless, this is interesting/exciting news. Schecter have really nailed it with a lot of their sig artists lately, not to mention most of their midrange MIK production models are all top of class.

Shame they didn't manage to keep a hold of Wes Hauch when he had his PT7 back in the day, but then again we probably wouldn't have got the sick Icemen he's been slinging lately.
Gonna have to eat my own words, definitely looks more like a KM. Live and learn I guess lmao