New Schecter Models Megathread

Zado

Reaction score
Black ops naked
FB-IMG-1716652677084.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zado

Reaction score

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
Those graphics aren't my cup of tea, but somehow the body seems a lot less thicccc than the purple sparkle one? Maybe it's the graphics with the white edges that do it. Or is it a bit smaller? Dunno... But I like it.

Zado

Reaction score
Those graphics aren't my cup of tea, but somehow the body seems a lot less thicccc than the purple sparkle one? Maybe it's the graphics with the white edges that do it. Or is it a bit smaller? Dunno... But I like it.

I'm not a fan either, I mean, I am a fan of some graphics which usually look very different from the one above... but yeah, at least it doen't look like a toy like some of their latest release.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
I have 3 Sustainiac Schecters.

Just messing around, I had the KSR EROS in front, Walrus Fathom and EQD Avalanche Run in the loop. Turned on the Sustainiac and was making some legit doomy movie soundtrack fun in whole notes.

With Schecter blasting out so many Sustainiac models, has there been an uptick in Sustainiac lifestyle choices and recorded music? Anyone?

Jynx

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Without a neck pickup how would I play the liquid leads you can only get from the neck pickup I never switch to when I play leads?

There is a neck pickup though. The Sustainiac is also a pickup. :donnie:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Without a neck pickup how would I play the liquid leads you can only get from the neck pickup I never switch to when I play leads?
The sustainiac actuwlt acts as a neck pickup when disengaged. And you can actually adjust the output and (I just learned this recently) the tone of it

That way you can totally have the option for that sound to never actually use said option

Moongrum

Reaction score
What online retailers keep a good stock of Schecters custom shop stuff? I don't want to buy, I just want to look at them because I fookin' love looking at guitars.