New to forum with pic

• Thread starter Mark 7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mark 7

McLeod!
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey. New here on SS (never knew about it until last week) when someone asked me to post a pic over here. Always had a thing for 7's - first one was a UV green dot I got new in *gulp* 1991 at the House of Guitars in Rochester, NY and have had quite a few over time. I seem to be gravitating more towards them more and more over the years.

Here's a pic of the most recent (sorry about the size of it - I'm a Mac guy and retarded).

matt_7s.jpg

L to R

Ibanez HRG4-BX
Ibanez RG2027XVV (main player)
Ibanez RG LACSD 7
Ibanez RG-7321

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm liking those guitars.

Welcome to the board!

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
Beautiful collection! How did you get a hold of that LACSD 7? Which is your favorite 7?

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Holy shit, that HRG has to be the most gorgous 7 I have ever seen. They only sell those in Japan, right?

Oh man, I'd donate a testicle to get one of those.

Mark 7

McLeod!
Contributor
Reaction score
nyck said:
Beautiful collection! How did you get a hold of that LACSD 7? Which is your favorite 7?

Got the LACSD used from Japan.

Favorite right now is the HRG (as I've only had it one day!), but the 2027 is the main 7 - always sounds great and stays in tune. What surprises me is the 7321 - for the $300 I paid for it it's a reliable piece of wood.

Thanks for the welcome and to whoever re-sized my pic!

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
hi,there..if I'm right you posted the HRG on jemsite not long ago. great guitars. LEt me know if you will go crazy and wanted to sell the RG7 LA CSD1 guitar someday :D