NGD!! 28" Singlecut "Blacktop" Vagina Guitars

dryhumor

terrible guitarist
Reaction score
^ And did you use the same string gauges on all strings? o_O

I was experimenting in "Heavy". I don't use that configuration anymore. I use the 1st and 2nd strings as much as I use a tone knob, so I eliminated them on my personal guitars and just add extra 6th strings. It works for me. THat experiment was 7 of the same string and a floyd. HA. Kinda limited.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
My lesbian lead guitarist friend would enjoy the .... out of these. Hell, I think they're damn gorgeous. Having a name like that is a perfect for marketing. It may help keep the demand relatively low too so you don't overwork yourself trying to pump out vagina after vagina.

Make basses too. I'd finger a Vagina all day long.

dryhumor

terrible guitarist
Reaction score
Señor Voorhees;3582683 said:
My lesbian lead guitarist friend would enjoy the .... out of these. Hell, I think they're damn gorgeous. Having a name like that is a perfect for marketing. It may help keep the demand relatively low too so you don't overwork yourself trying to pump out vagina after vagina.

Make basses too. I'd finger a Vagina all day long.

I HAVE to make basses so I can use my thumb.

F4R537KTP09

Antithetic machinery
Reaction score
The advantage of this kind of guitar is that you can stroke it, use your tongue to play on it, and eventually, if it's wet, that means you're a hard player...
I'm already out guys... :yesway:
HNGD by the way! :agreed:
I also like the logo...

orangedelightnub

Reaction score
:hbang: looks good.....
MY NEW TOY!! This is a 28" scale (39.5 overall), 24 fret, Vagina "Blacktop". It has an EMG 81/85 combo. (I have another coming with H90s). I've never played a baritone before. This thing is fun. If I could only remember what to play. :shred:

jahosy

Reaction score
HNGD!!

Sooo.. cum again? How many Vaginas do you own??

F4R537KTP09

Antithetic machinery
Reaction score
Probably not the award-winning question, but still: How do you tune it?
Since it's 28", I guess it can be tuned down to a low A. I personnally use the 27" tuned to C or B, and the 30" tuned to low E (or sometimes to low D...).
So what was your idea when you decided to go long scaled?

decoy205

Reaction score
Make sure the board is oiled I like a well lubed vagina.

dryhumor

terrible guitarist
Reaction score
Probably not the award-winning question, but still: How do you tune it?
Since it's 28", I guess it can be tuned down to a low A. I personnally use the 27" tuned to C or B, and the 30" tuned to low E (or sometimes to low D...).
So what was your idea when you decided to go long scaled?

It's tuned to A. It has a nice ring to my ears.

I used to play bass more than guitar. After a long hiatus, I read about some baritones online and wanted to play again. All the Les Paul styles looked kinda retarded to me, so I made what seemed as balanced as I could imagine. This is what I came up with.

As far as the name, I didn't want to use my own name. That reminds me too much of when I see a liquor store with someone's name over it. "Gil Turner's LIQUORS". Because that's the only way people will ever know the guys name. Pet peeve, I guess.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
So is that fretboard on the white one just painted white? Or do you have some other sorcery going on there?

dryhumor

terrible guitarist
Reaction score
Painted maple. Buckethead's guitar wasn't white enough for me. Very few colors can pull that off. Well, I was experimenting with different things. Neck radius, tone woods, etc.

dryhumor

terrible guitarist
Reaction score
Meeting my first celebrity client today and realized something I hadn't anticipated. SOmehow, I have ask him to plug my Vagina. S***.