NGD! - A dream come true (PRS inside)

• Thread starter Happyburial
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

J7string

Reaction score
I've always admired PRS guitars... I need to have this discipline as well and just pull the trigger on one! These are the guitars I liked since I started playing, and I never had to struggle to get a good tone on any of the models. HNGD! I hope it brings you years of great playing.

Happyburial

Reaction score
I am very sorry it took so long to take the pictures. Sadly I don't have a good camera myself, so I took the first pictures with my dad's. Since then I didn't managed to get my hand on a decent camera, so now I had to use my Smartphone

Sorry for the bad quality

ibanice

Reaction score
PRS is the master og quilted and flamed tops! that looks ....ing crazy good!

Besides the tops they play and sound super awesome!

HNGD dude :)

Neilzord

.Metal.
Reaction score
That Sir, Is once beautiful looking guitar.

Bet you're mega happy to be realizing the dream with that!

Underworld

Reaction score
Welcome to the family!

I too pulled the trigger last august and couldn't be happier. You will gas for another very soon I garantee it!

Syrinx

Reaction score
Yours looks almost exactly like the Wood Library CU24 I have :metal: Same colors, hardware.. everything. What pickups does yours have?

Congrats, it's an amazing guitar!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow I missed that when you posted it, what a beauty!!! :yum: I dig the headstock purfling too, always think that looks classy when done with the right materials! :D

Happyburial

Reaction score
@syrinx:
This one has a pair 59/09. I am not a big fan of the 57/08, but can't really describe why.
Wood library, eh? Interesting, those are quite difficult to even find in germany. I never understood what the difference between artist grade wood and wood library was :D

Syrinx

Reaction score
@syrinx:
This one has a pair 59/09. I am not a big fan of the 57/08, but can't really describe why.
Wood library, eh? Interesting, those are quite difficult to even find in germany. I never understood what the difference between artist grade wood and wood library was :D

My understanding is the wood library guitars were picked from the same vault as the Private Stocks, but still not necessarily allowed to use some of the bodies/tops that a PS would. The buyers hand picked the woods for it so it has a very light body compared to my other PRS. I think in the end the tops for the wood library and the artist grade end up being the same :lol:

RS3gx.jpg

Latest posts