NGD - A not so merry christmas - Acacia Romulus Multiscale 8 content

• Thread starter codyblast
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
Cody, you should go take Perry Ormsby up on his offer.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
That's really ....ing upsetting. I was hoping that they'd at least come through eventually and make things "right" so that I don't have to have that dirty feeling every time I pick mine up.

I know you said you don't want to go any further, but keep in mind that the fact that they gave you a partial refund, in conjunction with the correspondence that I'm sure you've amassed, would make a small claims suit a pretty sure thing.

Reaction score
Cody, you should go take Perry Ormsby up on his offer.

I would dude, but the quick rundown of costs he quoted (reasonably I might add) to get this guitar to a reasonable level just stacked up too quickly. Full refret, body work, refinish etc, and that's before even finding out if the neck is totally ....ed or any other problems, id rather give that money to perry for a full custom than trying to polish a turd. A huge part of buying a custom is the experience and personal attachment to the guitar which in this case is entirely negative, no amount of repairs will fix that damage. As soon as perry is taking custom shop orders again you can bet I'll be straight on it though!

ormsby guitars

Reaction score
I would dude, but the quick rundown of costs he quoted (reasonably I might add) to get this guitar to a reasonable level just stacked up too quickly. Full refret, body work, refinish etc, and that's before even finding out if the neck is totally ....ed or any other problems, id rather give that money to perry for a full custom than trying to polish a turd. A huge part of buying a custom is the experience and personal attachment to the guitar which in this case is entirely negative, no amount of repairs will fix that damage. As soon as perry is taking custom shop orders again you can bet I'll be straight on it though!

Smash the guitar on video and i'll open up the order books for you immediately :)

:hbang:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
You can't not love Perry Ormsby, period. :lol:

Reaction score
Smash the guitar on video and i'll open up the order books for you immediately :)

:hbang:

Haha holy shit! Really? Can I take out the pickup and machine heads first? Or do I have to munch the whole thing intact? I'm freaking doing this.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
lmao I hope he wasn't joking. Be sure to make sure :lol: if he is post it here so we can know its dead and gone.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Haha holy shit! Really? Can I take out the pickup and machine heads first? Or do I have to munch the whole thing intact? I'm freaking doing this.

Just come up with the most awesome and/or cathartic way possible, then film. :lol:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, come up with a really cool and original way to do it, film it well (maybe a couple of iPhones, one of them with the slo-mo on), put it on youtube as a warning to future Acacia owners, and protect those would-be customers ignorant of the real story with this company.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score

Dude, do it and I'll make your own build process photo/video shoot.