NGD - Agile 7 String Telecaster

• Thread starter L1ght
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rythmic_pulses

Bari/Bass VI Nerd
Reaction score
I've been wanting one myself for quite some time, the shipping costs for me just aren't worth it at all though, congrats on a good buy though man :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ironbird

Kahler Abuser
Reaction score
Awesome Tele!

I've always questioned the pictures on Rondo, because of incidences like this. You have just showed us how much better these look in real life! Even the headstock looks better!

Congrats and play the heck out of it!

mishabasi

Reaction score
Awesome axe! I've been wanting one of these for a while now but am a little skeptical about spending on money on something i've never tried before.

Could you do us a huge favor and do a video or soundclip? I want tones!!! :-D

L1ght

Truth Over Triumph
Reaction score
that is so cool!

Thanks! :D

^^^ This 100%. at the moment, not enough guitars, but definitely not enough money - especially since I'm trying to save up for a new car/truck. :wallbash: :noplease:

I'm curious to know what it looks like under the bridge and the pickguard... I am having a scheme to take one, swap the bridge with a normal string thru hardtail, route the bridge and neck spots for humbuckers, and maybe black hardware... I think :yum: would best describe that, not that it isn't really sharp to begin with, but still!!!

Will be keeping an eye on this thread, as it's given me hard core GAS for a Tele 7 and would be worth it if I can swap the bridge and throw humbuckers in it. If so, it may be my solution to an ESP/LTD Tele 7 and for a lot cheaper...

Happy NGD man! Congrats and good luck with it, she's beautiful!!!

Well under the bridgeplate and the pickguard, Kurt from Rondo says the body is only routed for single coils. I imagine if you were going to be installing a bridge like a gotoh or hipshot hardtail, you could route the body for humbuckers and make it look nice. But if you wanted to keep the same style bridgeplate you would need a whole new bridgeplate. Either option would still be a lot of work.

I've been wanting one myself for quite some time, the shipping costs for me just aren't worth it at all though, congrats on a good buy though man :yesway:

That's too bad bro, they are very much worth it. My tele is currently my favorite and main guitar. Thanks though!

Congrats on the Texan! They're fantastic players! Mine slowly became my main guitar.

Yes they are! I really love mine! Thanks dude!

Awesome Tele!

I've always questioned the pictures on Rondo, because of incidences like this. You have just showed us how much better these look in real life! Even the headstock looks better!

Congrats and play the heck out of it!

Thanks for the compliment! Those pictures were kind of rushed so they have no real good angles and what not but I plan on taking better pictures tomorrow!

Awesome guitar man!

Thanks!

Congrats! Love the natural finish!

Thanks bro! The grain on this piece of wood is very nice!

L1ght

Truth Over Triumph
Reaction score

8track

Reaction score
congrats! very nice looking guitar. but that headstock, you'd think they could design something a little better

AbsentCurtis

Avoiding work
Reaction score
The natural finish is just stunning. I have the sunburst one and if it wasn't for just buying the Hawker 7, I would have picked up the natural too so I could mod the heck out of it and keep the sunburst original.

Koop

Reaction score
Wow! That's hot!!

Thanks, now I have GAS for a tele now! I guess the only way to fix it is to buy this guitar! :scream:

cosmitron

Reaction score
I'd be glad to hear a soundclip.
I'm gassing so hard I'm about to pull the trigger already.