NGD Daemoness Cimmerian Baritone "Skeletorburst" (56no)

• Thread starter kenshin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
The Barnes accusation sounds like nonsense. It sounds like that person heard it third hand, and I'm sceptical of such claims on reddit at the best of times, let alone anything concerning guitar. None of the users here who have spoken with Dylan since the collapse have ever said anything to that effect, which you'd think would've come to light somehow over the last 5+ years.

Anyway, that's a topic for the Daemoness thread, I guess. Good luck with the sale!
Maybe a mod can link it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
FYI: There's a Daemoness Confessor on reverb right now as well
Cheers KB. Yeah...that one used to belong to Barnes. I had a chance to grab that one when it popped up in the UK. Guy selling it is on my FB friend's list.

phillybhatesme

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That guy selling it now always has dope guitars for sale. I scroll through em in awe.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Did Reverb remove the ability to see older sales past a certain time frame recently?
This post prompted me to want to look through the back catalog of sold Daemoness fiddles on there (which I know there were plenty even just a year ago), and now I can only populate one result.

edit: Googling outside of the website/app works. It's stupid that it won't function properly on their own page, though.

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
Did Reverb remove the ability to see older sales past a certain time frame recently?
This post prompted me to want to look through the back catalog of sold Daemoness fiddles on there (which I know there were plenty even just a year ago), and now I can only populate one result.

edit: Googling outside of the website/app works. It's stupid that it won't function properly on their own page, though.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Off topic, but how did you do that? Did you just type that in directly, or did you configure the search filters on Reverb? Reverb only has a "show only sold" filter which doesn't really help (it winnows it down to just one guitar) but if I manually change the syntax of the search (in the search bar) to "showsold" instead of "show_only_sold" it works. Is that what you did, or is there a filter on the site I'm missing?

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
Off topic, but how did you do that? Did you just type that in directly, or did you configure the search filters on Reverb? Reverb only has a "show only sold" filter which doesn't really help (it winnows it down to just one guitar) but if I manually change the syntax of the search (in the search bar) to "showsold" instead of "show_only_sold" it works. Is that what you did, or is there a filter on the site I'm missing?
I added "&showsold=true" in the address bar and then made sure it was set to all regions so as not to miss anything, I don't know why that works better than the filter button but it does