NGD Ebmm Koa , Godlike .

Gumbyx

Reaction score
Hey folks, I have been waiting for this guy for some time now. With excitement I am pleased to say that I now own a Koa BFR . Very blessed ! :hbang::scratch: PS for those who know I have a solar Ebmm JP7 , I am currently waiting for some Juggs to get installed will post a family pic after that is finished :) enjoy.
is6l.jpg

wk3j.jpg

gznf.jpg

dlw3.jpg

4vfn.jpg

qxpf.jpg

x3vl.jpg

All Rosewood Neck

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats! You got a good one

These are some of my favorite looking guitars. I just love the way Koa looks with some figure to it. Someday I will get one. Are the rosewood necks a regular option on the BFR or is this from the limited rosewood neck option November run?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Yesssss let the koa flow through youuuuu

fastmerc

Reaction score
Simply Gorgeous! I have loved Koa top guitars since I first saw the Ibby Reb Beach in the early 90's. I saved up and finally got one of those about 6 or 7 years ago. It doesn't have as pretty a top as yours though. Enjoy rockin that thing.

BlackWinds10

Kick em in the nuts!
Reaction score
I hate you and Jonathon for owning Koa RWN JPs. I wanted to get one but the price was 1k over the JP12 I ordered so I couldn't do it :/

Gumbyx

Reaction score
Simply Gorgeous! I have loved Koa top guitars since I first saw the Ibby Reb Beach in the early 90's. I saved up and finally got one of those about 6 or 7 years ago. It doesn't have as pretty a top as yours though. Enjoy rockin that thing.

Thanks my man!

TraE

Reaction score
Beautiful top on that one.. congratulations, man.

Thorerges

Reaction score
I have a serious question. I really like how the Koa model looks, I am currently looking for a guitar to buy, how does the playability of this compare to the regular JP models? Are you paying $1000 extra because of aesthetic or is it really much better to play?