NGD: Ibanez Prestige RG752FXSP

• Thread starter EchoEight
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EchoEight

Reaction score
Just got this in today. The pictures on the internet just can't capture the Subterranean Purple, you just have to see it.

RG752FX01.jpg

RG752FX02.jpg

RG752FX04.jpg

RG752FX03.jpg

Here are my 2 Prestige's...

PRESTIGE.jpg

I haven't really had to chance to play it much yet. So far not really a fan of the PAF 7's. I bought some D Activators for the neck and the bridge, just waiting to receive them so I can throw those in there. Sorry for the bad iPhone pictures, I'll work on getting better ones up soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Looks awesome! I hear you on the paf 7's, but man they sound awesome for cleans.

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Very nice. This color has been calling to me since it was announced. If it feels like my old 1527, it'd probably be the most comfortable 7 for me bar none.

Sorry about the PAFs though, I'd wondered how they were.

AndruwX

The Irregular
Reaction score
Happy NGD!
I have become a big piece of Jelly, beacause reasons.

I hope I get one soon.

EchoEight

Reaction score
I'd do a short recording the the PAF's, but I currently don't have any means of recording right now. Also, you'd all laugh at horrible I am at guitar. I actually a drummer. I'm trying to come back from the dark side.

The overall feel of the guitar is awesome. The guitar is really solid and the neck is the most comfortable 7-string neck I've played on, and in the past I've owned a UV777BK. I am impressed with the overall quality of the guitar.

TraE

Reaction score
I'm usually not a purp fan, but damn, that looks good.

Allealex

Reaction score
That' s stunning man, congrats! What do you think about the new bridge? Seems way more comfy than the older one

atticus1088

Reaction score

That bright purple color on the end of the headstock :wub:

The bridge looks extremely comfortable, those saddles are what make it for me. Very similar to the Gibraltar Plus saddles.

Grats man. I recently sold my RG7420 in hopes of getting a fixed bridge 7.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Congrats. That purple looks beautiful. :yesway: :yum:

Need to get one myself. I owe myself a hardtail 7 that's not an RGD so this in on the GAS radar.