NGD : Ibanez Rg2228a

• Thread starter Scruffy1012
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey lads, sold my sc-608b a while ago and scored this for a sweet deal.

Haven't really been able to put it down, it absolutely slays compared to my sc-608b. Neck feels great, the D-activators sound miles better than the emg 808's I had in my sc-608b. Not really a fan of the black finish, will probably get it repainted and add a pickgaurd.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
That's a pretty nice 8 you got there. :yesway:
cheers jp :D!

shitsøn;3792940 said:
Great guitar, especially this version of the 2228. The DiMarzios are so much better than the EMGs. A white pearl pickguard would look good on this, maybe with a faux binding.

Yeah, i'm gonna try hook up a white pearl one from pickguard paradise, give it the SCT look :D. The dimarzios destroy the emgs :D

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm gonna try hook up a white pearl one from pickguard paradise, give it the SCT look :D. The dimarzios destroy the emgs :D

Why don't you just go all the way and put an Animals As Leaders sticker on it.

You know, like this one:

article-0-0CE33D8F000005DC-386_224x310.jpg

Seriously, the pickguard would look awesome on these. Damn, I wish these came with a trem. :lol:

Reaction score
Why don't you just go all the way and put an Animals As Leaders sticker on it.

You know, like this one:

article-0-0CE33D8F000005DC-386_224x310.jpg

Seriously, the pickguard would look awesome on these. Damn, I wish these came with a trem. :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, i need that pic as a sticker. Those animals as leaders pics are hilarious!

Congrats Bro!

I've been gassing HARD for one of these.

Cheers man! :)