NGD: Ibanez S7721PB in Sapphire Blue

• Thread starter AlexQ1993
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlexQ1993

Reaction score
I was able to get a killer deal on this guitar so I had to pull the trigger. As usual with Ibanez, it feels incredible, especially at this price point I've always been a huge fan of thin and light guitars so this one really does the trick. If you saw Rob Chapman's review on this axe, they did this thing where he balanced it on one hand at the neck joint to show the weight distribution. It worked for me too which was really impressive. Although it's light, nuances like that make it feel really solid.

If I decide to hang onto this, the stock pickups will be getting a swap, most likely the bridge as well. The neck is a little different than what I'm used to on an Ibanez, but it's comfortable. The fretwork for a non premium/prestige pleasantly surprised me.

I'm also looking into instrumental pickups. They look great and I've heard awesome reviews. If anyone has experience with them, let me know please.

czTpge7.jpg

6tKVg3g.jpg

PIICXN6.jpg

PLQYLC0.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gravy Train

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That is beautiful! I just got an ibanez iron label 7 this past weekend! How are you liking the weight? HNGD!

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Finish looks a little rough :/

Once it wears off right there it will have some serious mojo though

mikah912

Reaction score
I don't understand why Ibanez makes 6-string versions of the natural PB and trans black flat PB, but not this baby.

That's an awesome looking top, even with the "rough" patch to the left of the pickups.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Is this one of those factory seconds sold by that Barry Clark guy on ebay? Looks really familiar, I think I had planned on trying to bid/snipe this one but wasn't near a computer when it ended. If you decide not to keep it, maybe let me know. :lol:

I got an s7420 from that same guy a few years ago. Case came in broken, but I never complained 'cause it was a good deal, and the guitar was in great shape.

HNGD! :yesway:

Petar Bogdanov

Reaction score
Sweet guitar. Really achingly GAS inducing.

Any impressions on sustain in the high frets?