NGD! It's from Bristol.... Daemoness Cimmerian Crypt!

ImSideways

The Mutt
Reaction score
Woooow, absolutely amazing, that fretboard has got my heart! Great body work too.
Bet that cost ALOT.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
Let's just say she tweren't cheap. At least not when you factor in the dollar being worth so little compared to the £.

daemonessaxes

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're seeing, but the frets aren't flat:scratch:. Although I have played guitars that did have flat fret tops and I did not notice any playability issues. It could throw the intonation off slightly though if they're not all the same flatness. I'm not an expert though so I could be wrong on that.

The frets are crowned with a standard Stew Mac recrowning file, to restore their crown after the levelling process. If your frets have flat tops its time to see your local setup guy dueds!

MJS

Reaction score
Dylan is a badass and that thing is a work of art--congrats! That was a fun one to watch come to life on his FB page. :yesway:

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
Although I wouldn't choose the skull grahpics this is still an awesome guitar! Congrats man!

I wouldn't usually either. I normally prefer fancy woods and more natural finishes. But for some reason I really like this thing.

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
Yikes! I guess I should've kept it.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Skulls don't have hears... but it's ok 'cause it's a nice guitar! Congrats!..

There was a body with skin and stuff, and a reason for becoming dead before the art was done. There's a purpose to Dylan's wizardry :lol: :agreed:

I've really wanted this guitar bad, but I can't do 5K. It's just not sitting right, and I've got ideas for Dylan I'd rather spend that on. We've had this "art value" vs. instrument discussion before, so I'll just say much luck and happiness to whoever lands it (or to me if it ever drops to something more in my ballpark).

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I'm so disappointed that the first words in this thread weren't "Heyyyy Boils and Ghouls!"

stratjacket

Lost in a loop
Reaction score
I've been scouring the boards looking for something cool. Saw this on eBay and my heart dropped...but $5k+ is just out of my range. Awesome guitar, and rare to even have a chance at one but my wife may chop off a finger if I pulled the trigger.

Someone will be happy camper though.

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
This guitar really is amazing in person. The artwork is just awesome in person. But, I wouldn't have paid 5k for it either...

TechniquesWithTodd

TechniquesWithTodd.c
Reaction score
I'm guessing somebody will drop the 5k and take it home :) These guitars are not owned so much as "tended" for a while by an owner it seems. Sort of like great works of art. They travel between owners that just take care of them for a bit. :)

Of course, I'm sure there are folks who would rather lose a limb than give up a guitar like this. But then again, it must have been something close to that to let the guitar go in the first place?

This guitar really is amazing in person. The artwork is just awesome in person. But, I wouldn't have paid 5k for it either...

Latest posts