NGD - RGR08LTD

• Thread starter jeremyb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jeremyb

Reaction score
Super excited about this, my first Ibanez!!! Its an RGR08LTD, a limited edition model they did in 2008, has a single Seymour Duncan Blackout pickup in the bridge, volume control, a kill switch, 24 frets, and the white binding on the body and neck really sets it off I reckon. The neck is a super thin maple wizard job with rosewood fretboard and feels buttery smooth, me likey lots, once my new strings arrive from it'll be detuned to Drop-C, brutal.

ibanez1.jpg

ibanez2.jpg

ibanez3.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elijah

Reaction score
I saw these a while back. Sweet score!
I like the fact that it's got a fixed bridge, reversed hs, and a single humbucker. More unique guitars like this would be a cool thing for ibanez to do! Not guitars like this per say, but just more "unique" guitars

irondavidson

Reaction score
i owned 1 of this, but i sold it.. At the moment i didnt need it and now i did regret. Im very upset, that i was so stupid, cos it felt just right and nowdays i know, what pickup would bring out its sound the best. I´ll buy it back as soon as i find 1! Congats btw!

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
I loved them when they were out.

Still do. Waves of long-repressed GAS are now consuming my soul.

Nice geetar. :)

Imalwayscold

Is actually warm
Reaction score
Nice score man, I love mine very much, its fantastic to jam some thrash metal on :D. I've got too unfortunatly sell it (bills bla bla) and I will be sad to see it go. But I wish you happiness with yours :) One thing I did find though was the nut needed changing, but other then that it was pretty good stock.

JakSchitt

Tonehound
Reaction score
Its an awesome guitar. I had the pleasure of owning one not so long back and deeply regret selling it. I would get another in a heartbeat.