NGD: Skervesen Raptor 7 (56k = Lots of time for you to guess the color)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pandaonslaught

Reaction score
Hey bulb, can you explain the switching system? I have 2 skervs now with a volume, 3 way and coil tap. what does the other 3 way do?

bulb

Reaction score
I can't tell if it's the guitar that looks amazing or the extremely talented photography making it look that way, haha. I just saw Skervesen put up pictures of the same guitar and it looked so...not as awesome!

I don't know if it's the lighting or if they messed with the colors, but the pics they posted up look like it's a different but similar guitar. It's not that dark. When I am editing my pictures I always have my guitar there to double check that the colors are accurate, so my pics are more realistic to what it looks like in front of you.

ramses

Guitar/pizza regular
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the lighting or if they messed with the colors, but the pics they posted up look like it's a different but similar guitar. It's not that dark. When I am editing my pictures I always have my guitar there to double check that the colors are accurate, so my pics are more realistic to what it looks like in front of you.

I believe the issue is that they take the picture on automatic settings, having a white background; so whatever is in front, is going to be slightly under-exposed.

GXPO

Reaction score
So you and Skerv are friends again now? ;) I have to ask. I know one of your ask FM posts got their attention and sparked a bit of a debate, so what's the story? No drama hunting, just curious.

Awesome axe though. Looks fantastic!

Hybrid138

Reaction score
Did you get the "chord master" neck profile? How do you like the profile?

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
That's just gorgeous misha.

Now for the love of god post a clip

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I love it. The color is amazing, the finish, the style of the guitar and that fretboard and inlay. Everything looks amazing on this guitar. Congrats!

bulb

Reaction score
So you and Skerv are friends again now? ;) I have to ask. I know one of your ask FM posts got their attention and sparked a bit of a debate, so what's the story? No drama hunting, just curious.

Awesome axe though. Looks fantastic!

You must be confusing me with someone else, I haven't spoken against them as this is literally the first one I have played. I have said their guitars look nice in the past if anything

arielmarx1014

Reaction score
I don't understand the motivation behind some of this stupid guitar drama in the forums/FB. Small luthiers aren't competing against each other for the most part, however players get all bent out of shape about certain companies and brands. If you like the guitar love it and move on, if you dislike or hate it, do the same. All this wasted energy and ridiculous threads to bash companies and luthiers is just childish and getting old lol

bulb

Reaction score
I don't understand the motivation behind some of this stupid guitar drama in the forums/FB. Small luthiers aren't competing against each other for the most part, however players get all bent out of shape about certain companies and brands. If you like the guitar love it and move on, if you dislike or hate it, do the same. All this wasted energy and ridiculous threads to bash companies and luthiers is just childish and getting old lol

I think the only thing worse than that, is when people try to claim that certain people have said things that they haven't in the hopes of starting drama out of thin air...

Rastamoneq

Reaction score
Such a funny thing, the guitar (excluding the inlay and shape) was totally my vision, but I couldn't afford it :D I'm gonna order my hottie in June, but looks like I'll have to change the look of my lizard, just to diversify their products a littlebit (and not to be a copycat :D). HNGD! Have fun! What's her name by the way? :D

ItWillDo

KGB Apparatchik
Reaction score
I guess even Misha agrees that the standard Juggernaught-covers are absolutely pleb as .....

Status
Not open for further replies.