NHL 2014 - 2015

• Thread starter Sofos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Never said it wasn't an offside, just not a super duper blatant one with the guy being halfway to the face-off circles waiting for the puck. Unless they begin to review each of those play with slow motion, its hard to expect that the ref catch them all, and I'd think that its a case of "ref missed it, but not by a mile".

This would be a case that would make me angry, for example:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Never said it wasn't an offside, just not a super duper blatant one with the guy being halfway to the face-off circles waiting for the puck. Unless they begin to review each of those play with slow motion, its hard to expect that the ref catch them all, and I'd think that its a case of "ref missed it, but not by a mile".

This would be a case that would make me angry, for example:

Wow! That was so bad even he knew he was a mile offside.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah it's not like it was the Briere goal a couple of years ago that helped put the Pens out of the playoffs...

Also this Ranger team is awesome, but the X sucks chants all the time are pretty pathetic :2c:

Pav

???
Reaction score
this team is awesome, but the X sucks chants all the time are pretty pathetic :2c:
Be careful if you mention this in a larger hockey blog. We're nothing but trash bandwagon Pittsburgh fans that have to cheat to accomplish anything and we earned all of the naive hatred by drafting Sidney Crosby.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Be careful if you mention this in a larger hockey blog. We're nothing but trash bandwagon Pittsburgh fans that have to cheat to accomplish anything and we earned all of the naive hatred by drafting Sidney Crosby.

:rofl:

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Well, its not looking good to say the least lol

During the regular season, this team wasn't known to score many goal, but too many players are on a drought right now, nothing good can come out until Eller, Galchy or Plecky wake the hell up.

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score

While Pittsburgh is extremely supportive it's sports teams when they are good, there are legions of bandwagon Pittsburgh fans. Though most of them cheer for Chicago these days. :lol:

Gothic Headhunter

Born on a Monday
Reaction score

Pav

???
Reaction score
If the Devils ever draft a winger in the first round under Shero, I will go completely ape.....

I periodically realize that Lovejoy will still be a Pens defenseman next year and :facepalm:

The past couple of months it really sunk in how bad of a trade that was. I kinda liked Ben Lovejoy back when he was still a WBS option of ours, but we gave away a promising young kid for a rather expendable bottom-4 defenseman. And he played like such trash against the Rangers.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Couldn't watch the game, but seems we're virtually eleminated right now.

Oh well, it was a good hockey year, hope they'll look to get a decent sniper during the offseason

Pav

???
Reaction score
I cannot believe how any of the four series are panning out right now.

Seriously, Habs on the verge of being swept? Michel Therrien has let me down again.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I cannot believe how any of the four series are panning out right now.

Seriously, Habs on the verge of being swept? Michel Therrien has let me down again.

The only one of the series that gets me really annoyed is the Caps beating the Rangers

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
WE WON ONE GAME! AND MANAGED TO SCORE A DECENT AMOUNT OF GOALS! WE'RE BACK IN THE GAME!

(nah, we're still ....ed ahaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.