NHL 2023-2024

• Thread starter technomancer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Might need a new custom mouth guard by the end of the series if he keeps it up. Maroon may knock his block off next game.
An accidental high stick into Tkachuks grill wouldn't make me sad. But, the Bs really just need to focus on fundamental hockey and McAvoy needs to get his head out of his ass. He has almost been a liability these playoffs.

TheDandy

Reaction score
Oilers game was a fucking travesty. Pissed away a 4-1 lead. Hoping that was them getting the garbage out of their system, the rest of the games will now be glorious shutouts.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
p48uldt.jpg

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Despite their regular seasons, I'm still not convinced that they are built for the playoffs.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Despite their regular seasons, I'm still not convinced that they are built for the playoffs.
Their goaltending isn’t great. I can’t believe they are getting killed on special teams so badly though. Then on the other side the Rangers continue to live by special teams play.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
A lot of bullshit going on in bruins/panthers land tonight. Some issues are completely self-authored, some not so much.

Bruins want to dribble the puck around without shooting like they're James Harden on skates, the panthers are scumbags, the refs are doing ref things, just another bad night.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
stars have taken 2-1 games so far but they are not out of the woods yet. all 3 games have been close and either team could have won.

btw the pantera goal song is called 'puck off!' 🤣

i actually meet dime at a game once. he was a really cool/chill guy...he even autographed my dallas stars starter jacket

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Looked like that was made worse by Zadorov hitting him from behind and the same time Soucy was doing the same from the front.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Not necessarily shocking, but seeing pastrnak level a motherfucker with one punch last night was hilarious.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
stars have taken 2-1 games so far but they are not out of the woods yet. all 3 games have been close and either team could have won.

btw the pantera goal song is called 'puck off!' 🤣

i actually meet dime at a game once. he was a really cool/chill guy...he even autographed my dallas stars starter jacket
It'll be interesting to see if Colorado stays asleep - which wouldn't surprise me - or if the Top Line just takes matters into their own hands by playing half the game. Or if Georgie craters, which is also possible.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score