"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Last night I gave a sympathy handjob to a 35 year old closeted gay virgin African refugee because I felt sorry for him. It was over in less than a minute and he thought it was the greatest thing that ever happened to him.

There ya go, buddy....welcome to America. I'm gonna go wash my hands now.

Cumming to America 2024?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
I only saw the edited version of Coming to America as a kid, so I never saw the whole "royal penis is now clean" bit until I was way older.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Skunks are pretty chill until they spray the dog or crawl under something and die. You'll be throwing the skunk friendship away real quick when your best friend smells like wood pussy for a week straight or your shed turns into a gas chamber overnight. Otherwise I love skunks, too. They're cute and stuff.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Skunks are pretty chill until they spray the dog or crawl under something and die. You'll be throwing the skunk friendship away real quick when your best friend smells like wood pussy for a week straight or your shed turns into a gas chamber overnight. Otherwise I love skunks, too. They're cute and stuff.
Wood pussy is a new one to me lmao

We always smell them on the highway when they get hit,but fortunately none have creeper into our yard. Yet lol

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
My [now deceased] corgi pissed off a big skunk one night and the thing was so peeved that it ran after him after already spraying him... saw me, turned around and fluffed the dog one more time but got me too. So I got it once and my pup got it twice. I stripped down to my skibs outside and immediately carried my buddy to the bathroom. I used hydrogen peroxide and baking soda and we both came out smelling fine after some serious scrubbing but the odor radiating from the bathroom made the whole house smell like skunk for at least a few days... maybe a week.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I didn't know baking soda and hydrogen peroxide works. When I was a kid our dog got sprayed royally and we tried tomato paste baths which basically did nothing lol.

I've seen people keep surgically de-scented skunks as pets. They seem pretty cool, kinda like a big ferret.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
I didn't know baking soda and hydrogen peroxide works. When I was a kid our dog got sprayed royally and we tried tomato paste baths which basically did nothing lol.

I've seen people keep surgically de-scented skunks as pets. They seem pretty cool, kinda like a big ferret.
Probably told this before.....one morning way back when I was in high school my ultra-spastic Airedale got sprayed first thing in the AM. Woke up to the house reeking of that raw scent (not the depowered road scent we mostly experience).
Didn't think much of it, left the dog outside for later....walk into 1st hour class room.....as more start arriving they note the strong smell of skunk. I depart w/o a word..... and spend the day deskunking the dog back at home. Got it mostly contained after tomato juice....a few baths....maybe some baking soda..... a day's work for sure.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
Our dogs trapped a skunk in the corner of the yard one evening and tore into it. Then they came in the house all hyped to hell rubbing all over everything before we could catch them. It took DAYS to get that handled. Not to mention the number of baths they both needed.

Grandpa, way back in my farm days, noticed his follower pup, the one that went with him everywhere, was digging behind a feed wagon in the machine shed one morning. Being an animal lover, and knowing that if I dog is going after something, there's probably something there, he checked it out and ended up getting the full-brunt of the skunk when it finally got turned and sprayed. He soaked in a tomato juice bath for a couple hours and was mostly OK. Granted, that was real tomato juice, that grandma had made and canned the previous year, so it was full-strength. He still had a hint of that smell about him for a couple days.

I'm thankful I've never gotten it outright on me. The night our pups got sprayed it was brutal. It's like melted tar mixed with battery acid and pepper spray. Eesh.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I think hands down the worst thing a dog can roll in has got to be bear scat. It's like a combination of rotten fry grease, burnt hair, and dead animal. I honestly thought it was skinwalker shit the first time my dog found it because there is no way god would put something on this earth with the natural ability to make such big black rotten dump piles.

My dog rolled in gopher crap this morning, pretty predictable boquete to it. About a 4/10 on the stank meter with 10 being vomit inducing. Bears are a strong 10 IMO, deluxe stank.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Woke up to the house reeking of that raw scent (not the depowered road scent we mostly experience).
This is so true. The road-kill scent is nothing like the raw ass marinade. They are distinctively different. I can handle extended time smelling the road-kill version but that freshly squeezed version hits different and is absolutely awful. The smell actually woke up my girlfriend only seconds after I had come inside.

I think hands down the worst thing a dog can roll in has got to be bear scat. It's like a combination of rotten fry grease, burnt hair, and dead animal. I honestly thought it was skinwalker shit the first time my dog found it because there is no way god would put something on this earth with the natural ability to make such big black rotten dump piles.

My dog rolled in gopher crap this morning, pretty predictable boquete to it. About a 4/10 on the stank meter with 10 being vomit inducing. Bears are a strong 10 IMO, deluxe stank.
I can only imagine. I had a border-collie mix that would sneak down to the river whenever he got the chance. He would roll in the most vile-smelling shit.. dead rotting fish guts, dead possum, etc and those were some of the worst smells I can recall... way worse than a rendering plant, landfill, etc... Almost nausea prompting. Large dead carcasses are right up there too once you have to move them and the decomposing gut goo starts oozing out.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My German Shepherd would roll in dead snakes that I hit with the lawn mower. Man that fucking reeks. Seemed like we had way more snakes 4-5 years ago and I haven't seen nearly as much since.

It's like it was snakes one year, frogs and toads the next (like an insane amount of them), then on to box elder bugs. They're still around but they don't bother me. Better than the fake lady bugs, those things are fucking dicks. They bite for no damn reason!

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
My German Shepherd would roll in dead snakes that I hit with the lawn mower. Man that fucking reeks. Seemed like we had way more snakes 4-5 years ago and I haven't seen nearly as much since.

It's like it was snakes one year, frogs and toads the next (like an insane amount of them), then on to box elder bugs. They're still around but they don't bother me. Better than the fake lady bugs, those things are fucking dicks. They bite for no damn reason!
lmao.. yeah, the biting lady bugs. They'd land on me and I'd be like "aww... lady bug" then "god dammit... you bit me!?"

When we moved into our home in 2019 the property was lousy with slugs and snails... like tons of them. I'm a live and let live guy for the most part but you'd go outside and be crunching snail shells and slipping through slug snot like crazy... especially after a little rain.

So I spent the next year or so wrangling up every mature snail n slug I could find... like an absurd amount. I'd dump em into jars filled with salt and throw em out when full of gelatinous slurry. Took a couple years before finally getting the numbers under control. Oh and to add to the nasty-smell list... opening those jars was quite the olfactory sensation.