Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thorerges

Reaction score
10333420_821111781368703_6477527779581446671_o.jpg

dear lord

Beautiful, I am not religious but I can certainly appreciate Christian inspired iconography.

hiltz171jim

Reaction score
Here's my Jotun, all finished and stuff:

So overwhelmed with how amazing it turned out. The anticipation is real now. Very real.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Wow, you're in for a real package in the mail soon. That inlay is so slick, just oozes class. Make a video when you get it pretty please with a cherry on top?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
This is going to be a big leap from all those Carvins!

Man, another instance of if you had told me "I'm going with a Mars theme" I'd have rolled my eyes, and it turns out just unbelievably good!

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Love the different techniques that went into this one, IMO definitely the most unique one in the batch. Love the back, love the inlay...the multiple levels of art and craftsmanship that went into this along with incorporating real images is just ....ing killer man. Let us know when you get it and how it is. As a fellow member of your batch I'm glad to see the last few finally shipping out after this long wait, cheers man!

Sermo Lupi

Reaction score
Not only beautiful, but totally unique--I've never seen anything like it. Dylan really excels at so-called 'theme' guitars.

Only thing I don't like is the shape and size of that upper horn. Seems disproportionate with the rest of the guitar.

chassless

Don'tDeserveMyGuitar
Reaction score
^ he says the bigger upper horn is a requisite on 8 string fanned fretters, as a way to fix balance/neck dive. i think it looks fine personally. it also helps the neck not look ridiculously thick.

Thorerges

Reaction score
Anyone have any clues as to which upcoming artists are to be included on the Daemoness endorsee list? Anton is a massive player, interesting to see who is up next

Latest posts