Official Daemoness Guitars Thread

• Thread starter Joe Harvatt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I’m just amused cause I got called crazy for seeing the writing on the wall years ago and now here we are.
I'm positive that even I poked fun at you in the meme thread and then like 3 months later everything started going to shit. My bad, dude.

Also hey, any ideas for lottery numbers?

spudmunkey

Reaction score
69 420 666
Nice.

The problem is, winning with those numbers means you'll be splitting your jackpot with 4 million teenagers, stoners, and metalheads.

I feel like there was an Onion article back in the "print edition only" days that was something like "Winning lottery numbers: 6-6-6, jackpot shared by 38,000 metalheads" or something similar. 🤣

Last edited:

dhgrind

Reaction score
Nice.

The problem is, winning with those numbers means you'll be splitting your jackpot with 4 million teenagers, stoners, and metalheads.

I feel like there was an Onion article back in the "print edition only" days that was something like "Winning lottery numbers: 6-6-6, jackpot shared by 38,000 metalheads" or something similar. 🤣

Winning is winning brother.

Mechanos71

Reaction score
Nice.

The good news is that stoners, and teenagers aren't exactly the best demographics for a) holding on to something valuable and b) processing paperwork. You still have pretty decent odds of collecting the prize money.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I'd put money on it as well....watch this space... ;)
Is that Latin for: “we’ll be doing runs of off-the peg guitars (at much higher prices) as we get back to production. But don't worry, these will be done in parallel to the current custom orders, and won’t delay them.”?

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
The good news is that stoners, and teenagers aren't exactly the best demographics for a) holding on to something valuable and b) processing paperwork. You still have pretty decent odds of collecting the prize money.
minus the teenager part, you described their business :)

Yul Brynner

Custom title
Reaction score
Kind of an update, kind of not... But Dylan has done the artwork for the upcoming Vitriol release. Pretty cool IMO, even if I don't understand it thematically.

82745_vitriol_suffer_and_become_cd.jpg
He's a really good painter. Maybe he should sell prints on Etsy or something to get funds for restating his guitar shop.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
I’m just amused cause I got called crazy for seeing the writing on the wall years ago and now here we are.
Uhh, you're the non-refundable deposit guy? You didn't see anything on the wall, and were acting all tough about getting your refund back from Dylan.

But I guess you didn't actually get your refund back from Dylan and we were right?

hikizume976

Reaction score
Just catching up on pages and pages of this. What a sad state of affairs. When I commissioned my cimmerian in late 2013 Daemoness was untouchable.

I was made aware of some really unfortunate circumstances up until 2019 when my cimmerian was finally delivered, but was never aware of what had transpired since.

Seems highly unlikely, but here's to hoping things can still be turned around and people get what they paid for.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Just catching up on pages and pages of this. What a sad state of affairs. When I commissioned my cimmerian in late 2013 Daemoness was untouchable.

I was made aware of some really unfortunate circumstances up until 2019 when my cimmerian was finally delivered, but was never aware of what had transpired since.

Seems highly unlikely, but here's to hoping things can still be turned around and people get what they paid for.

It's still untouchable, but just not in the same way.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
That 7 string ML copy Daemon has been on reverb forever. Saw the guy post it in a facebook group with the “PRICE IS NON NEGOTIABLE I KNOW WHAT I GOT” language but citing he has to sell it due to medical bills or some shit. Maybe he should lower the price.

ikarus

Reaction score
That 7 string ML copy Daemon has been on reverb forever. Saw the guy post it in a facebook group with the “PRICE IS NON NEGOTIABLE I KNOW WHAT I GOT” language but citing he has to sell it due to medical bills or some shit. Maybe he should lower the price.

Isn't that the same guy who said he will never play it because he solely bought it as an investment and inherit it to his children?

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
The guitar is kinda cool but a V headstock looks weird as hell to me with 7 strings and its a super basic all black guitar. You don't pay the Daemoness tax for a plain black guitar. Thank you for listening to my unimportant opinion! 😎

Latest posts