Official What Are You Reading Thread:

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stevemcqueen

Namby Pamby
Reaction score
The Sword Of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. I am currently on Soul Of The Fire and these books are amazing. So amazing, in fact, that Keith Merrow named a song from one of the books (Pillars Of Creation)

ibanezlover

Reaction score
The Sword Of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. I am currently on Soul Of The Fire and these books are amazing. So amazing, in fact, that Keith Merrow named a song from one of the books (Pillars Of Creation)

Great series. Currently reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
StarWarsDeathTroopersBanner_r2.jpg

Read most of it yesterday. Quite entertaining.

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
Finished PKD's "The Transmigration of Timothy Archer" (REALLY good book :yesway:). I'm currently reading Asimov's "Foundation". I've been staying away from Brian Herbert andKevin J Anderson's Dune books for some time now, as i've heard they are pretty shitty, but i picked up the hard cover of "Paul of Dune" today for $2 (the dollar store i bought it from had loads of them :ugh:). Time to see if all of those strongly worded amazon reviews are right :lol:. I have tons more i have to get through first anyways.

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
"On the origin of species"

Really difficult, but sort of a Bible of its own.

Same here, it;s very interesting but also tedious to read, so much details. I am only at page 106, at the start of "Divergence of CHaracter. Gave it a rest..for now..

Now I'm reading John Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath, kind of what I expected, not a book to make you feel good, hits me pretty hard, even though theres an occasional laugh (the chicken instead of an axe part, cracked me up :D)

Iamasingularity

7string Ghost
Reaction score
Same here, it;s very interesting but also tedious to read, so much details. I am only at page 106, at the start of "Divergence of CHaracter. Gave it a rest..for now..

Now I'm reading John Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath, kind of what I expected, not a book to make you feel good, hits me pretty hard, even though theres an occasional laugh (the chicken instead of an axe part, cracked me up :D)

Ahhh fuck me. I wish I had more english books. Where I live good books are hard to come by and new imported ones cost 100$+ :mad: . I was looking for some Isaac Asimov books, and I asked the department lady if there were any. She checked her registery and said "Yes we have it!" So in excitement I followed her till she lead me to the science section. She then handed me this:

51D8GJZVFVL._Ss500_.jpg

Me: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-