Oh man....... That one guy

• Thread starter Encephalon5
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
That one fucking guy that listens to Glenn Beck and believes every word that douche canoe says and in doing so goes to gun shows every weekend to buy/sell/trade guns and ammo because he's a racist prick who is so fucking paranoid that the Mexicans are going to overtake our borders and invade us, or that Obama is leading us straight into communism and wants to be "prepared to fight for my country and freedom". You're a fucking gullible asshole, please go and eat a bullet.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, not to lead this whole thing too off-topic and political but I agree. Whether you agree with the guy or not... politically, he's not too far from anybody who's held the seat in the last, oh, 20 years+. It's hard for this whole "fear" of the guy to not feel at least *mildly* race related considering his name and his appearance are the only things that separate him from Clinton and both Bushes. Again, I'm not referring to whether you like his policies or not.. this is entirely with regard to the Muslim/fascist/communist business. :2c:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
That one guy who is a good friend that you love like a brother, but you can't believe how badly he manages to fuck himself over. His wife leaves him because he just can't grow up, he isn't working and does as little house work as he can get away with, and when she finally had enough and started packing her things to go live with her dad, instead of trying to convince her not to leave, he sat on his computer playing games. Then once his wife had left, he made absolutely no effort to win her back. Not long after, I discover he's been communicating with some hot model girl from eastern Europe and may even go see her. Thankfully he doesn't know that I know this. The person who informed me, being eastern European themselves, is concerned that he's been had and this girl will only use him to get a canadian Visa.

For the record, his soon-to-be ex-wife was the best thing that ever happened to him. Even long after they started dating, I had feelings for her as well. She is a fantastic woman, and after they got engaged my mother told me that she hoped for a long time that I would date this girl (awkward moment in itself, believe me). I managed to let that ship sail when they got engaged.

Like I said, I love this guy like a brother, and we've been there through some hard times together, but in this particular matter, he is being a complete idiot.

Meatbucket

The Minotaur
Reaction score
That one guy who talks on his phone, smokes, eats and drives AT THE SAME GOD DAMN TIME.

I don't just hate that guy. I'm going to put a sharpened railroad spike somewhere that will be censored for the sake of your eyes and minds.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
That one guy that works at guitar center that tells you he will be with you in just a minute and proceeds to make you wait almost 2 hours when all you wanted was to buy a 22" kick drum head for your drummer. The reason for such a lengthy delay? He wanted to first go on break, then fuck around in the back for 30 minutes, then start a long conversation with the hot door greeter chick for another hour. Meanwhile you went through hell to get a ride up there with almost an empty tank of gas, and you're literally spending the last dime you have on said item, only to have the door greeter lady (who looked frustrated for interrupting said conversation) tell you that you have to come back tomorrow when they aren't so "busy".

Fuck you people, how about I never come back to your store, k?

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
The "jesus fish" with "Darwin" inside of it - OH LOOK AT YOU! You're an in your face atheist! You're so smart and enlightened, because religion is only for braindead, moronic sheeple.
I always found the Darwin fish to be more poking fun than anything else.

Nothing is funnier than the Lutefisk ones though. :lol:

Meatbucket

The Minotaur
Reaction score
That one guy that screams the name of his favourite song that he wants the band to play but they probably won't. You all know what I'm talking about. I'll use Periphery as an example since that was the most recent occurrence.
"RACECAR! PLAY RACECAR!"

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The "jesus fish" with "Darwin" inside of it - OH LOOK AT YOU! You're an in your face atheist! You're so smart and enlightened, because religion is only for braindead, moronic sheeple.

20101215.gif

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
That one guy that screams the name of his favourite song that he wants the band to play but they probably won't. You all know what I'm talking about. I'll use Periphery as an example since that was the most recent occurrence.
"RACECAR! PLAY RACECAR!"

I scream out "Vicious Reforming of Features" at ATB just to fuck with them. They do laugh at it. :lol:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was a drunken ass when I saw Cynic the first time and I yelled all kindsa shit, and when I met Paul afterward, he seemed perturbed by me. :lol:

trenolds39

Reaction score
I just bought a $2000 guitar off a guy on a forum, specifically requesting that he buy signature confirmation since I wouldn't be there and I wasn't certain if my roommates would be, and would hate for it to be left in the snow. Of course I check the tracking info to see that it was left at my front door in the middle of the afternoon in 30 degree weather. Fortunately for him my roommate arrived shortly afterwards, and the transaction, although not gifted through Paypal, was probably considered a "personal transaction" and not covered under the protection you get through Ebay. Otherwise I could teach him a very expensive lesson. (I wouldn't actually do something that lame.)

People like this irritate me very much, thinking how much of a pain it would have been to me having to deal with paypal and Fedex because he couldn't pay a few dollars to check a box on a $2000 package.

Edit: The seller noticed that it was left at the door an hour after it was delivered and contacted me about it. Now I feel like a jackass. Apparently "that guy" isn't always the guy when you jump to conclusions.

Meatbucket

The Minotaur
Reaction score
I was a drunken ass when I saw Cynic the first time and I yelled all kindsa shit, and when I met Paul afterward, he seemed perturbed by me. :lol:
Random shit is often the best kind. But people who yell out songs they want to hear when the bands have something called A SETLIST irks me.
A good example of random shit would be during that same Periphery show mentioned when Revocation was playing, during a break between songs, some guy started yelling " 'MURICA! " so a bunch of us replied with "FUCK YER!" and that evolved to "DEY TOOK R JUBZ!" "DURKA DURR" one of the guys from the band joined in as well from what I can recall. Very delightful.

But to move this thread forward, that door to door guy that tries toconvert you to said religion when you're trying to pull of the garage in your car to go get some damn food.

BlackMetalVenom

Vallz und Veinaz
Reaction score
Oh my God yes, my friend is like that right now.
He recently broke up with his girlfriend, and now he posts all these poetic and deep messages every 2 hours on Facebook. In English even, fuck, we speak SWEDISH in my country, not English...
Sometimes he even mix the 2 in the same sentence, looks even more retarded.

This. :squint: