Peavey 6505+ and Vader 4x12 *FEELER*

• Thread starter Vstro
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vstro

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: God I hate myself for doing this but I just don't have the room for this amp anymore. The 6505+ is near mint. It's only been used on one tour which it was in a live in case. The Vader has a little more road wear but is still in great condition.
Modifications (if any): All stock, the tubes in the 6505+ still have a ton of life left in them.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): 6505+ comes with the footswitch. The Vader has brand new casters. That may not sound like much but we all know Vader casters suck.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cleveland, Ohio
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): Itrader, saltthewound on ebay, Envenomedcky
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): for the 6505+ $750, for the Vader $400. I'm not really looking for trades. If you were to offer me something I would be interested in either a prestige 6 string Iby or an Orange Tiny Terror combo.
Pictures:

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vstro

Reaction score
Pictures tomorrow, my computer/internet decided to go to shit on me tonight. sorry!

Vstro

Reaction score
Sorry but I'm going to have to decline. Just looking for a combo if anything, no room for a stack anymore.

blumkin_pie

27inches 27stitches
Reaction score
Black RG1570 w/ neon green Dimarzios, Breed in the bridge, steve's special in the neck and J.craft case for the Vader cab?

Attachments

• 1570 1.jpg
    1570 1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 1570 2.jpg
    1570 2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 1570 3.jpg
    1570 3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5

Vstro

Reaction score
I'm going to have to pass on the 1570, although it looks awesome its not my taste really. Sent a PM about that RGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.