Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

Convictional

Starfish, Octopus
Reaction score
Not sure if April Fool's joke or actual song. Don't want to comment on what I think in case it's not legit, but don't want to be a dick and say I'm not a fan until I know where this thing is going.

Stuck between a djent and a hard rock place :ugh:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
I think its aprils fools nonsense. but who knows. It defiantly sounds pretty cool.

DTay47

Reaction score
Hah maybe should have listened to all of it before I posted, just one time a year I need to look at the date to make sure I'm not being messed with! Though there are actually some really good parts, and some hilarious parts (xmas bells??)

Maku

Banned
Reaction score
it's obviously an april fools joke, the main riff cracked me up every time i heard it

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
Hey guys!
We have been working on this song together for the past few days now.
https://soundcloud.com/iambulb/borthelcash-new-periphery

It's an epic one and it's going to essentially be the "Racecar" of the next album! We were so excited when we were recording it that we figured we could post the instrumental version to share with you in the time being so you can get a sense of the vibe of the next record. Lots of different moods in this song, but overall it has the epic feel that our next album will have!
Hope you enjoy!

April fools or not, are you guys gonna release an instrumental version? PLEASE do :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: I thought the instrumental version of Periphery-I was just brilliant

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
April fools or not, that song is actually tight as hell. I hope that the production on this album will sound like Extraneous or Zero, which I suspect it will.